She goes over to my nightstand and she starts to take off her earrings slowly. Then, she walks over to my floor-to-ceiling mirror and she moves her head around in circles and moves her shoulders up and down gently.

There must be tension around her neck. I wouldn't mind giving her a neck massage.

I find myself watching her body closely from behind. I have to control these stupid ass hormones. I have to remember that she's not a prize to me, and that she's not another whore. She's Ellie. But dammit, I may be a guy who wants to later commit to her, but for now, I'm still a damn guy. And right now I'm just enjoying the show she was unintentionally throwing on. 

I swallowed but kept my eyes in focus at her. 

*    *    *

Original POV: Ellie

I was so nervous being in here. In Ace's room. I couldn't take the awkward silence downstairs so I went up the stairs in a panic. He followed me. I watched myself in the mirror nervously, moving my head in circles to release the tension. 

"I wish I had some clothes to sleep in," I suddenly mentioned to him to fill the silence. 

"I have a shirt you can sleep in." He said to me from behind.

"Really?" I turned around and my heart almost stopped for a second. Ace was just standing there, looking intently at me. And it wasn't your normal 'look'. It was a weird look. Not weird, but almost craving. He blinked.

"Yeah." He finally replied. He went into a drawer nearby and pulled out a red shirt that looked a little big for me. "Change into this." He handed it to me. 

"Thank you," I said in a meek voice, studying it. 

He watched me some more. I stared at him. His nice body underneath those nice clothes. His handsome face, how his brown eyes melted into mine so perfectly. Then, the sound of his phone buzzing came in his pocket. He took it out quickly. His face went stunned for a second but then he left the room fast and I guess it was to answer the call privately. I took his absence as an advantage to undress. I slipped out of my white dress really fast and folded it and placed it on a nearby nightstand. I kicked off the flats and placed them by the foot of his bed. Then, I quickly threw on the shirt. 

I went in his bathroom and watched myself in the mirror. I didn't have any makeup remover, so I guess I'm sleeping with it on tonight. However, I did use the sink water to wipe off the cover up makeup on my arms. I figured since Ace already knows about the scars it wouldn't be a big deal. When I came back, I sat on his bed, feeling sort of weird. Immediately I think about Rosaline. I think that maybe he's talking to her right now. 

Eventually he walks back in and places his iPhone on the other nightstand.

"Who was that?" I asked him. "Was it Rosaline?"

"Why of all guesses, Rosaline?" Ace asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I shrugged, "Just that...I wouldn't be surprised that she called after you and hers little...performance at her house weeks ago." I started twirling my finger on the cotton fabric of the red shirt I wore that covered me to my upper thighs. It wasn't much but I wasn't focused on that, really. 

"Well, no. It wasn't her. It was Drew." Ace growled at me all of a sudden. "I haven't talked to Rose ever since then. She keeps blowing up my phone, though."

"You still have her number?" I questioned.

"Yeah!" He replied in a snap. "What of it?"

"I was just asking." I mumbled.