One

Hayley! Wake up! You have work!" My best friend Kiara yelled. I slow slippped out of bed and changed my cloths. I put on some Jeans, My uniform Tee, some Nike's, & my jacket. I brushed the rats out of my curly brown hair. "Hayley!" Kiara yelled once more. While rolling my eyes I walked out of my room and saw her eating McDonalds.

"Happy?" I asked crossing my arms and taking some fries.

She nodded. "Yes, Yes I am" She took a sip of her coffee and came me my ice tea. "I don't know how you can drink that stuff?"

I looked at her in disbelief. "Me? How about you? Coffe really?" I took a sip of my tea and threw a fry at her.

"Your gonna be late" She told me picking up the fry off the floor and eating it.

Ew. I rolled my eyes. "Your gonna be late" i mocked, smiling proudly.

"Go!" She protested grabbing my arm and tea then start pushing me out.

"Go!" I mocked grabbing my tea from her.

She pushed me out and smirked. I took my keys from the bowl and stuck my tounge out at her, before leaving. Kiara did have a job but the job was Fashion Designer, She went to college two years for it in London. A girl from NY liked it so we moved. We're not from New York or London. We're from Dublin Ireland, We moved to London for college. We have everything in common, drawling, fashion, Nike's, Chris Brown, Varsity Jackets, Everything. Well everything but one thing..She's obssessed this boy band One Direction. I don't know them & I don't want to.

I slowly pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. We opened an hour ago and the place was already packed. Walking in slowly I saw my friends Jasmine & Layla trying to get everyones orders. There was two lines that had at leasty fifty people in them. I walked behind the counter and walked over to the girls. They looked at me and smiled.

"Hayley Thank god!" Jasmine exclaimed hugging me. "Please! Help us!"

I laughed and pulled out of her grasp. "Of course babe". I turned to the crowd that was getting very angry. "Hey! For the people who want's Frappuccino come here!" I pointed to the line in front of Jasmine. Quickly people either lefted the line or added onto it. "For the people who wants Klassikerne Form a line here!" I said pointing to the space infront of me. People ran to form a line. "And the rest can just....stay where you are!" I smiled.

Me and the girls wrote down the orders and quickly got the person the order. When we were done it was almost noon. We've been here since Nine and now shifts are over. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom. I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56758866 before walking out and blowing a kiss to the girls who were at a table drinking coffee. I walked to my car and went to the park. I quickly found a spot and parked my car. Before getting out I grabbed my guitar from the passenger side. I walked over to my normal spot under the tree my dad proposed to my mum. It was their first anniversary and my mum found out she was pregnant with me. When i was six they died in a car accident so this family dow the street of my old house, The Horans. took my in until I was 16 and I went to College. They had two sons Greg & Niall. Niall went on X-Factor now I don't know what happened & Greg..well I don't know but i know he met a gal.

I sat down and opend my case, getting out my Guitar. I started to play."She read me a note he left on her bed. Snuck in her room right after she left

And put petals on the ground

Her head on his shoulder, they walk down the hall

I'm left to wonder, will I ever fall in love?

And where is he now?

She's with him, I'm in the backseat

Know it's not right, but it hurts when they're laughing