12 - This is Not a Date... Right?

Start from the beginning

She took another shaky breath, "I was glad when he confessed. I did not expect him to like me after all. Well now that I think about it, perhaps that was because he saw (Main Vocalist Name) and knew that she is me- I mean my sister."

That was close. I know I can trust him but not now.

"We did go dates, but he changed. Or maybe it was how he actually was, but he hid it from me. I think you know how that ends."

Sousuke nodded, feeling bad for her.

He was pissed at her ex. Who in their right mind would do such a thing to her? As far as he knew, (Name) was a really kind individual, kind of cute when she stutters and such, and  she is just so easy to be with.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something soft on his- once again- clenched fists.

"D-don't worry about it."

Sousuke sighed and unclenched his hands, then placed them on top of hers and gave it a little squeeze. "You deserve better. Really."

(Name) could feel her face burn. "Um.. Uh.. Yeah.. T-thanks... You too?"

She was saved when the waiter came, bringing their food and placed them on the table. Good. Now I get an excuse not to talk. Besides, she was hungry, ravenous even.

They both dug in, blissfully enjoying their food and completely oblivious to the presence of two individuals who suspected that they were dating in secret. Nagisa and Rei was at the cafe, seated somewhere far from them, but the two could still see (Name) and Sousuke enjoying their dinner.

"Rei! She really is dating him!" Nagisa took out his phone and snapped a picture.

"Nagisa you are not supposed to do that.." Rei sighed.

"But they held hands earlier! Right before that waiter came and gave them their food!"

"Yes, but.. Still.... I don't think (Name) would lie to us about dating Sousuke. I mean why would she? Its not like we mind.."

"Aaand sent!" Nagisa was grinning.

Rei stood up abruptly, "what do you mean sent?"

"I sent it to Haru, and I asked if he minds her dating Sousuke, since.. You know.. Those two seemed pretty unhappy with each othe- Wait a minute- I sent it to (Name)!!" Nagisa was panicking. He looked over and saw (Name) checking her phone, then saying something to Sousuke before two of them looked around, their eyes finally landed on Nagisa.

"Ehehehehe...." Nagisa giggled nervously and waved, "Hi guys..."

(Name) glared at him and quickly wolfed her food down before going over to his table, Sousuke opted to stay and look after her stuff. "Nagisa, we are not dating."

"But you are getting dinner together. Just alone wih him. And holding hands. Technically thats dating," Rei chimed in. (Name) sighed.

"Rei don't tell me Nagisa convinced you on this too?"

"Just stating the facts," Rei fixed his glasses, "I'm totally alright if you date him, by the way, Nagisa too."

"Then what about the mail?" (Name) crossed her hands and tilted her head, "you were asking-"

"Aaaahh that was meant for Haru," Nagisa looked at Sousuke, who was looking at him, "He was... Pretty unhappy with Haru."

"Um.. What's wro- Agghhh okay lets not go into details now. I don't want to leave him sitting alone for long. Just stop stalking me alright?"

"No no, we just happened to be here!" Nagisa waved his hands frantically. Yeah right, (Name) thought, just like you happened to be there when I was in town a few days ago, in disguises, may I add.