From Evil

Hello friends,

I'm back. Like, really back. Well okay, sort of. Mostly. Stick with me for a bit.

I started this Wattpad journey years ago, and for a while I thought I was done with it. I had been writing on Tumblr, then only writing for myself, then back to Tumblr, then Tumblr began to threaten self-destruction. I had a story started that I didn't want to give up on writing and sharing, so I began by moving that here (it's called La Lune and it's a love story and I un-fanfic-ed it so it's fair game if you're 18+ and into that sexy, sad, beautiful, tragic sort of thing) but every time I log onto this account I think about Black Magic and I miss it. I had always kept the idea of re-writing it in the back of my mind, but recently had a surge of real inspiration. I let it sit for a bit to make sure I really wanted to do this.

It sat.
I thought about a bunch of dark and twisty things.
And now, I'm back. Mostly. Sort of. Stick with me still!

In order to write this story, I need to COMPLETELY re-write it. It needs and deserves a fresh start. I'm not the same writer that I was when I started Black Magic at 16 or 17 (is it sad I don't remember my age?). So here's to change but with an air of familiarity.

I'll be starting a NEW book here with some of the same exciting elements of Black Magic but hopefully making it better and much more terrifying. It's going to be called From Evil. It's not going to be a fan fiction. Which is why I said I'm mostly, sort of back. I know that there will be some of you who were hoping for an ending with 5SOS, and although you totally deserve it, I can't give it to you. This book right here won't be getting any more parts or editing or anything. It's been laid to rest and in it's death something better has risen. We have a new setting, new characters, an improved storyline, and many more surprises!

I'm back. I'm excited. I hope you are too! Feel free to ask questions in the comments.

All the love,
Bella