It was perfect because I wanted him to be there with my just like he was in that moment, but it was wrong because I still don't know how he feels about me. I still don't know if he knows how he feels about me.

I also don't want to let anyone in. I can't let Niall of all people know how much it hurt me, to not have a normal family and that I was just a result of a broken affair. I would never be more than just that. I get the love and affection from my mom, but I will never know what it feels like to be loved by your father.

To feel so vulnerable, because I will never know what it feels like to have a father to love me.

This time, I made sure the tears didn't fall because I didn't want to seem like that vulnerable little girl that cries over her missing father. I'm 18 now, it is about time I grew up. I need to learn what I'm going to do with myself. My mother has mentioned acting and possibly even singing, but I was never one to pourmy heart out in a song or make myself cry for a film.

I liked not having to say a thing, let the viewer imagine what I'm thinking and what I intend to put out for everyone to SEE.

I like modeling. Letting people judge my expressions and draw conclusions. That's why I felt so comfortable at the photo shoot with the boys and my mom. I could put everything out there and not have to say a word or even care.

My mom doesn't like my plan to get into modeling. She doesn't think it's something I, of all people, should make a career out of it. I have months and even years to decide though. I'm happy with just living my life to the fullest right now.

"AHH" I screamed. Niall had just coughed really loudly in my ear, most likely to snap me out of my trance. "God dammit, that was loud and it scared me AND I still have a goddamn headache, you ass."

Niall chuckled, "Sorry Car, lets get some ibroprofen. If your headache is anything like mine, your probably gonna need 3 pills."

Car? No one has ever called me 'Car' and for some reason I liked it. I liked hearing him say it, with his irish accent and all.

Niall got the Ibroprofen down, this time without difficulty, and put 3 pills in my hand and layed out 3 pills for himself and got 2 glasses of water to wash down the pills. After we took the ibroprofen Niall suggested we go out to get some breakfast.

"Ok little Nialler, lets go get some fooooood!" I yelled rather excitedly, my head still pounding as I yelled each word. I head him chuckle in front of me, leading the way out of his flat.

We get to the elevator and as the doors open my jaw drops. In front of me, standing in the elevator, really wrapped up in each others arms making out is Harry and Kirsten.

"What the hell?" Niall asked as he took in the scene unfolding in front of us. And to think that I super really hungry before I saw this. I lost all apppetite the moment I saw them swapping saliva.

At Niall's words Harry broke the kiss breathing heavily with a cheeky grin splayed on his lips. Kirsten stood there blushing like crazy.

"Some people still haven't eaten this morning that would like to, thank you." I said to Harry and Kirsten in the most mother-like tone I could muster. In actuality, I found it very amusing and adorable that Harry and Kirsten were kissing, not caring who saw, but I liked giving Kirsten a hard time about these kinds of things.

Harry also has a reputation that Kirsten should really watch out for. I looked directly at Harry, "Did you not receive my warning text to you, mister?" Harry grabbed his curls and I laughed, really hard and long.

Niall started laughing as well catching on and guessing about what I threatened him with. Kirsten looked at the three of us, very lost.

I took out my phone and captured Kirsten's confused expression, while standing next to Harry's worried face, still holding on to his curls. Logging in to twitter quickly and posting the picture.

@CarleeKane: worried about your curls are we @Harry_Styles and @KbombKane looking very confused at my threat while @NiallOfficial knows exactly what I plot! MWAHAHAHA

Niall and I stepped into the elevator and made our way to his car. I got in the passengers seat yelling "SHOT GUN" on my way. Niall chuckled, "Car your the only other person riding with me."

"I have an idea for when we get back to your flat after breakfast." I said after a while of silence and thinking on my part. I'm such a good person, the fans will love me for this, I thought to myself, smiling.

"What is it?" Niall asked me curiousity getting the best of him.

"We should first do a follow spree and then an 'Ask Niall' and an 'Ask Carlee' session and then we should do a twitcam for all our amazing fans! They will love me for coming up with such brilliant ideas!" I told Niall in a rush to let him know how awesome and exciting my ideas are.

"Sure, we can do that. Here, tweet something about it from both our accounts so the fans know about it." Niall said handing me his phone.

I tapped the twitter app and all of a sudden Niall's mentions blew up. "Are your mentions always like this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, pretty much. The fans never stop tweeting, they're amazing."

Niall must feel really good to have such dedicated fans. It would get annoying though, not knowing when family and friends tweet you. I start typing a new tweet from Niall's account.

@NiallOfficial: Hola everybody. Come watch me and a special someone getting naked on a twitcam after we eat our breakfast.

That was the first tweet I sent. The next one being about his 'Ask Niall' session.

@NiallOfficial: but before th twitcam its gona b an 'Ask Nialler' session. you have been warned.

My last tweet from Niall's account was me just having some fun.

@NiallOfficial: @Harry_Styles has a hairy arse. @Real_Liam_Payne needs to get laid, he's very grumpy. @zaynmalik I will bite you. @Louis_Tomlinson will never know what happened in his bed last night. ;)

I love messing with people. It's just a part of who I am. When I was done with Niall's phone I handed it back to him and then went to go update my fans about the 'Ask Carlee' session and twitcam.

@CarleeKane: I will be doing an 'Ask Carlee' session in a little bit. You won't want to miss it. I will try my very hardest to answer all the unique questions I get.

@CarleeKane: There will also be a twitcam with a very gooooood friend of mine. Maybe he'll even get a lap dance ;) just kidding. That's not even a possibility

Gotta give the fans a little mystery and spice in their not so innocent lives they live. I check my mentions quite a lot to creep on my fans and they are so dirty minded. I'm sure the boys' mentions aren't any better.

Niall and I arrived at a 24 hour McDonald's. We went through the drive thru, ordered our food and parked so we could eat without being spotted.

Niall ordered enough food to feed 5 teenage boys, just for himself. I got enough food just foor myself. i finished my meal before Niall, but not by much. That boy can eat, and really fast too.

Niall drove to the trash can and then headed back to his flat. He unlocked the door when we got back.

He headed to his room to go get his laptop and I found mine laying on the counter, thankfully I grabbed it before I met with the boys at Starbucks yesterday.

After I logged into twitter, before I tweeted the start of #AskCarlee I checked my mentions and ALL of them were saying "Happy Birthday. Love you. Please follow me." and things along those lines.

@CarleeKane: Thanx for all the birthday tweets. I've been spending the day with the best. You will know who it is shortly on the twitcam. #AskCarlee starts.....NOW

I sent the text and went straight to my mentions, which were currently spazzing out. 3,000 tweets every minute. That's crazy.

I turned to Niall and smiled "Let the fun begin! Don't tell anyone I'm here with you and don't answer questions about the twitcam."

"Ok, sounds fantastic and the same goes for you!"

*****************

Author's Note: I had a really fun time writing this chapter! I hope everyone likes it, especially you Kirsten! Read, Vote, Comment, and Fan. Thanks so so much! I didn't think I was gonna get this many reads. Dedicated to @Leithra cuz she did such an amazing job on this Story Cover. Thanks! :)