Chapter 26- Twitter issues

Start from the beginning

"I am back Niall!" Louis said.

"Hey!" I said.

"Liam just told me about what happened. I don't think she replaced you. Like Surena, she will never replace me!" Louis boasted.

"Think again Lou." I said, showing him Beau Brooks twitter.

Had the best time with Surena today! I still can't believe she made out with Louis Tomlinson from One Direction! I wish she had a twitter though.. Gonna convince her to make one tomorrow!" (12 hours ago.)

"It must be nothing. My Surena is faithful." Lou said, walking away.

I nodded and decided to get some rest.

                ****************************************************************************************

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

Ping.

I looked at my phone. I was sleeping when I heard the ping. I decided to check it.

OdalyLovesYou has just followed you.

I clicked on it and looked at her information.

I LOVE One Direction! I have hanged out with them and it is awesome! So um yeah. Follow me and I will try to follow back!

I decided to check her tweets. One tweet.

So I just made a twitter! Jai made me, well he kinda dared me to. Grr you Jai! But I love you! @JaiBrooks1

Who is Jai?

I clicked on his username and he was in the Janoskians. I heard about them. They were pretty funny.

I followed Odaly and went back to sleep.

                     ***********************************************************************************

(Odaly's P.O.V.)

I woke up and checked my phone.

Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Jai Brooks, Luke Brooks, Beau Brooks, and 3 million other's have followed you.

I blinked a bunch of times and looked at the ending again.

3 million?

I followed Luke and Beau back. Then I looked at my mentions.

@OdalyLovesYou: Can you follow me please? #TeamNodie

@OdalyLovesYou: So are you dating Zayn? #TeamZodie

@OdalyLovesYou: ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH NIALL, ZAYN, OR JAI? Make up your mind woman!

I laughed and got off twitter. I decided to go over to Megan's place and show her what happened.

Should I text her that I am coming over? Nope, I will just show up.

                      ********************************************************************************

(Megan's P.O.V.)

"MORNING!" I jumped at the voice.

Who was in my kitchen?

I was at the bottom of the stairs and the closest weapon I had was an umbrella.

I walked into the kitchen with my umbrella, ready to hit someone.

"What's up?" Surena asked.

I sighed and put my umbrella up.

"What are you doing in my house?" I asked.