Chapter 15 ~ Final chapter

Start from the beginning

Derek - "I may be weaker, but im still stronger than you little Nisha." 

Nisha - "How?" 

Derek - "The shots darling, everytime you get one, my power grows!" 

And with that he let go of her and was gone within a blink. What the fuck has just happened?

I rushed up to Nisha but she was soon on her feet again like nothing had ever happened to her and  ran off to Greg and fell to the floor besides him. 

Alana's POV.

Me - "Micky do something!" 

I was started to panic, my best friends boyfriend was dying right in front of us and theres nothing we can do to stop it. Shall we just let him die to save Dan? 

Thats when i heard his voice, broken, on the edge of tears.

Micky - "Alana, get into the kitchen and stay there."

Me - "But.." 

Micky - "Alana trust me!" 

I walked away from them and into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water before sitting down on the sink. Why did this happen? 

Nisha - "Al? Call 911 now!" 

Me - "Nish?" 

Nisha - "Yeah its me, Derek is gone.  Call 911 now, we need to help Greg!" 

I grabbed the phone and called 911 and ran out in the living room.

Nisha was laid over Greg with blood all over her. How did that happen? Greg isnt bleeding? 

I walked up to Micky and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. 

Me - "Youre an idiot, you know that right?" 

He looked down at me and looked confused and kissed my head. 

Me - "You dont know i knew about your little plan?" 

Micky - "Im sorry, i thought it was for the best. 

Me - "Well it wasnt. I need you here you know, i love you." 

He smiled and leaned down and pressed his lips against mine and pulled away way too soon. 

Nisha's POV.

Me - "Come on guys, the ambulance is here! Take Gregs car, i'll go with him in the ambulance."

I tossed the keys to the lovebirds and jumped into the ambulance. I didnt even bother about the blood, i hated what Derek had made me. Everyones just keep asking why i dont just quit the job i have, but let me tell you, its not that simple alright. 

I grabbed Gregs hand as tears started falling down my cheeks. This was the worst thing that could happen, my love, my boyfriend, my Greg, harmed just because my idiot boss. He's gonna die because off what he made, i promise you that. You dont harm my friends or my boyfriend and get away with it. 

Me - "Greg, i love you. Please come back. Dont leave me here. Im gonna explain everything if you just wake up. Please! I love you!!" 

Greg's POV.

Why am i feeling different?

I could hear her, Nisha. It was really her. But wait, how did.. what happ... I slowly opened my eyes and squeezed her hand which made her look at me. 

Her big brown eyes and her brown hair, god that hair was a mess, but she still looked as beautiful as ever. Yes im a cheesy lad, but i do love her and she's perfect, she's flawless.

Nisha - "Greggy!"

She leant over and pressed her lips on mine, it was more of a desperate kiss as if she was afraid i was gonna leave her. As she started to pull away i placed a hand of the back of her head and pulled her down once more and pressed my lips against hers as they moved in synch perfectly. As we pulled away i pecked her once more on the lips and then kissed her nose which made her blush slightly.

Me - "I love you Nisha."

Nisha's POV.

I suddenly felt someone squeezing my hand gently and i looked up to be met by those blue eyes staring into mine. 

Me - "Greggy!" 

Greg - "I love you Nisha."

I squeeled as i saw that he was awake, he shot me a smile and then started making faces as the ambulance men was checking on him. 

Greg - "Hey beautiful. So.. i met your boss, i have to say i strongly disagree with you working for him." 

I started laughing and pecked him on the lips. Thats when i saw it. He couldnt.. could he? He could, i know Derek and he's gonna pay for this! 

Ambulance man 1 - "So mr West is fine, we just need the doctors to check on him as well and after it you should be able to go." 

Me - "Thank you so much, for everything." 

I smiled and gave them both a hug before taking Gregs hand and intertwine my fingers with his. 

***** 

Me - "So how's Dan pulling through?" 

Micky just shook his head as Alana was crying. Shannon was sat at a stool and holding his hand tightly and crying into the bed. 

Micky and Alana looked up and saw Greg standing next to me and emmidiatly rushed up to him and hugged him. They walked outside and started talking about something. I couldnt be bothered coming with since i didnt wanted to leave Shannon alone. 

Me - "Hey girl, how are you pulling through?" 

She just shook her head and looked up at me. 

Shannon - "Thank you." 

Thank me? For what? Wait she couldnt have seen me.. She cant know? Can she?

Dan's POV.

Im at a payphone trying to call home. How could everything go so wrong? This wasnt meant to happen. I know its useless calling, cus she's not gonna answer, she cant answer. My life has ended. 

Yeah thats a few sentences that suits me right now. Im not here, yet i am. This is all so confusing to me. 

Seeing all my friends crying because of me, and worst of all. Seeing Shannon cry, it breaks my heart. 

I saw a man in a white robe walking into the room and walked up next to me, well not me, my body. He ran a few tests and then wrote something down. I peeked over at the note which read: 'Condition - Critical !' 

Shannon's POV.

Me - "WHAT DAN IS IN COMA!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.. So this is the final chapter of the GMD3 fanfic. I really hope you liked it, cus i loved writing it. Its one of my favourites if you want me to be honest. 

I know there are many questions in this chapter, and im sorry if its confusing you, but there's a reason why im doing it with so much questions. Yes you are right.. IM DOING A SEQUEL! 

It will take some time before it starts though since i have other projects to finish and others to continue. 

I really hoped you liked it, and a sequel will be up soon. Lots of love, Sofie. xxo