Chapter 10

First off I have something I must admit to you all...

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE JANOSKAINS!

They are so funny it hurts, so go look up Janoskians on YouTube and be amazed :D no one under 12 should watch them though...a few eff words/just bad words and sexual references.

Anyways..enjoy x

-

-

-

-

"We are," I smirked to him. He lifted his head up with a huge smile planted on his face. I could just see it in his eyes, and he had that look on his face asking 'really?' I nodded and smiled. Harry decided to tackle me with a hug. I just laughed from under him.

Delilah must think we're crazy.

In which, I guess we sort of are because we're crazy in love. Jay-Z and Beyonce know what we're talking about. Their song perfectly describes it.

"Er...I think you're friend that you called is at the door," Delilah quickly stood up and walked to the door.

"Do you mind getting off of me?" I smiled to Harry. He blushed and crawled off. I ran after Delilah to the door and saw that familiar crazy child talking to her.

"AVIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" He shouted then ran at me full speed.

Oh god.

Louis! Don't!

Of course, he tackled me with a hug...literally...tackled me onto the floor, which really hurt, and bear hugged me.

"Nice..to...see...you..to..Lou," I tried to gasp out the words from under him. He picked me up bridal style from the ground and ran out Delilah's front door.

"Sorry, Styles, but I'll be taking this one," He yelled back into the house.

"Bye Delilah, and thank you for everything!" I shouted to her as Louis ran for the van. I saw Harry wave goodbye to her and come run after us.

"Louis, I can buckle myself," I laughed at Louis' attempts to buckle me in.

"Nah, I got it, love," He snapped the buckle, kissed me on the forehead, then crawled into the front seat beside Paul? Yes, it was Paul. Harry opened the other door and got in beside me. He sat as close as possible....which was very....very close.

He buckled up then intertwined our hands between both our thighs.

He smiled to me, and I smiled back.

"Can you feel the love tonight

It is where we are

It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight

How it's laid to rest

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best"

We both immediately snapped our heads towards Louis. He was sitting there with his IPhone playing Elton John's song and smiling mischievously.

Of course, only Louis.

"Shut that off!" I snarled jokingly. This made him smile even more. He had that glint of mischievous in his eyes.