7) The Bad Boy's Girl

Title: The bad boy's girl

Author: JessGirl93

Category: Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Description: "Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight into hell, just so you keep getting your fix."

- Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever

Tessa O'Connell is a girl as ordinary as they come-or so she thinks. Her aim for senior year is to keep her head down yet somehow manage to convince her childhood love Jay Stone to love her back. What she isn't prepared for is for Jay's brother, Cole to return to town and change the life she's always been seemingly content to live. Tall, gorgeous as all hell and a bad boy with ocean blue eyes and the perfect edge of adorability, he was her greatest tormentor, her number one enemy.But the guy that's come back is like no one Tessa's ever come across. He challenges her, he tests her limits, he forces her to bring out the girl she's long ago buried under a veil of mediocrity and most of all he compels her to consider that perhaps the boy that infuriates her to the point of no return might just her guardian angel.

Warning: The story comes with a bad boy notorious for making you swoon, inducing hysterical laughter and making you question whether you could purchase a clone on ebay.

Review: Okay fellow Wattpadians, I know what you're thinking: " meh i don't wanna read it, I can tell it's cliche blah blah blah" :P BUT I promise it's not cliche at all!! I don't know about you, but as you can tell i just love bad boy stories. However I was completely surprised when I read this... I mean i was expecting something totally different. xP Let me talk a little about the book so you know what i'm talking about. Jay was her first love, she's in love with him but he won't exactly acknowledge her love. Add Nicole to the equation and you've got a disaster to last her a lifetime. Then comes Cole after a long time out of town, so thus starts the fun. Witty comebacks, a lot of sass, sarcastic comments and swoon worthy moments later, you've got a GREAT and HYPNOTISING story to read :)

As for the characters in the story... OMG Cole is, as mentioned in the warning above, notorious for making you swoon!! The author was right I wanted my own Cole :( Tessa though is just so... how to say it, well she just wouldn't stand up for herself, until Cole, bless him, made an appearance. Jay is a Pussy to put it bluntly xD And Nicole is just a slut, again excuse my language!! Travis and her friends though are the sweetest things to ever exist, while her parents are like a bunch of teenagers I just dislike them.

Well enough said, I'm gonna let you judge them while I take a break and read a new story. xP

Have Fun reading, I know I do. :P

Mariana.