"You and your freaking zombie movies." He said shaking his head with a smile.

I thought that I turned him off about watching any movie with us so I started to close the door "Well see ya." I said only to find out the door wasn't closing. Then I seen that Steff still had his hand on the door.

"You guys care if I join?" He asked but didn't give me any time to respond as he pushed open the door with force.

"Uh sure." I said considering he just pushed open the door and was now walking past me. Fuck what the hell am I suppose to do now. I was walking right behind him when he stopped all the sudden making me bump into him. He turned with a big smile on his face. I stepped back a little because he was so close with a creepy ass smile.

"You might want to put those in some water." He said looking at the flowers in my hands.

"Oh yeah, that would probably be the smart thing to do." I said taking another step back.

"You are really bad at remembering things aren't you." He said giving me a dazed look and just stared.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said feeling uncomfortable. He took a step towards me making me bump up against the wall. He leaned in and rested both his hands and on either side of my head. I was about to push him away when Sara walked in.

"Who was at the d.." She started until she seen Steff standing there. I moved out from under his arms and gave her bug eyes.

"Steff came to apologize." I said lifting up the flowers. "How about you go have a seat and Sara can help me put these in some water." I took hold of Sara's arm and pulled her into the kitchen. As soon as the door closed she set in.

"What the hell was going on, and why is he here?" She whispered shouted.

"I don't know, I'm not even sure how he knew I was here. I haven't told anyone I was here." I whispered back.

"Why is he in the house?" She said going to the door and peeking out it.

"I said something about us about to watch a movie and he kinda invited himself." I whispered as I peeked out the door too. Steff was on the couch having a argument with himself from the looks of it.

"Who the hell is he talking too." Sara said closing the door.

"The fuck if I know, maybe I should text Blane and have him come over." I said trying to figure out the best way to handle him.

"Yeah do that and if it gets too bad I'll hit him with this." She said holding up a big pan.

"What are you going to do hide it in your shirt. You know you can't just walk in there with that big ass pan in your hand." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'll put my pop corn in it then." She said getting her bowl and pouring her pop corn in to it. "Is that any better."

"Just come on so I can text Blane." I said shaking my head and letting out a little laugh. She can be too funny some times. When we walked into the front room Steff had a pained look on his face.

"Are you okay, you look like your about to get sick." Sara said sitting down on the other couch and hugging her pan of pop corn. Which left me to either sit with Steff or on the love seat. Without any doubt I went for the love seat.

"Man my head is just killing me all the sudden. You have some aspirin?" He asked getting up from the couch.

"Yeah there's some in the bathroom cabinet, help yourself." Sara said pointing down the hall. He took off in the direction of the bathroom.

"Really you haven't even texted Blane yet have you? You know I'm not going to be able to watch this movie with him in here right." She said as soon as we heard the bathroom door close.

"No I was about to." I said grabbing my phone. "And how do you think I feel, I'm the one he was smacking around then I busted his nose and ran for it. You think I don't feel awkward?" I said with a little attitude.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

I opened my phone and texted Blane.

Me: Hey guess who's at Sara's trying to be all nice.

I figured he'd get it but when my phone went off he just asked : Who

How did he not know. Come on how stupid is he I thought putting STEFF in big bold letters and sending it. I sat there a minute and waited for his reply but I didn't get one.

"Well I texted Blane but he hasn't said anything back." I said.

"He might be driving already on his way. You want me to call John and make him come over?"

"No, not if you think Blane's on his way." I said shrugging. I sat back in the love seat with my feet up and my pop corn in my lap. Steff seemed to be in a okay mood so I wasn't that worried about him. Me and Sara both jumped when we heard a loud bang then a curse.

Sara turned to me bug eyed. "You sure you don't want me to call John?" I lifted my shoulders up. "I don't know if you think you should." I said when the bath room door opened then closed. Steff came back in with an even redder face.

"Are you okay?" I asked feeling uneasy.

"Yeah, I just hit my foot on the door." He said coming over to the love seat and sitting beside me. I sat up a little and moved closer to the arm.

"So what are we watching?" He asked when the previews started.

"Zombieland, it's the only zombie movie Sara owns." I said rolling my eyes. I watched Sara messing with her phone, she must be texting.

"Only because I don't like zombie movies, they're gross. Psh you better be glad I even have this one." She said throwing a pillow at me. I went to dodge it but ended up too close to Steff so I ended up getting hit in the head.

"Ouch that hurt."I whined rubbing my head.

"Oh don't be such a baby." She said laughing at me.

"Well it still hurt fucker." I said throwing it back at her laughing when it hit her in the side of the head making her spill her pop corn. She got up grabbing the pillow and came at me.

"Oh it's on now." She said then started playfully beating the crap out of me. I ended up with my hands over my head and was up against Steff's side trying to hide myself.

"Okay, okay I give." I laughed out.

"You going to call me a fucker again?" She asked still hitting me.

"No, no I love you. You're the most awesomest friend ever." I cried out.

"Yeah, the movies about to start. Why don't you go sit down." Steff said wrapping his arm around me in a protective way. I tried moving away but he just tightened his arm. I looked over at Sara bugging my eyes out. She just gave me a funny look then started messing with her phone again hopefully sending out a SOS. I just sat there trying not to move and every so often I tried to move away but his grip just got tighter so I stopped moving and started watching the movie. Until we heard the front door open then slam shut.

____________________________

You all are so awesome. I hope you guys are in joying my book. :)

Please let me know what you all think I would really appreciate it.

I'm still up for the watty awards so vote, comment or just keep reading

anything is better then nothing. Thanks so much!!!! xoxo