Hospital.

I woke up to the birds chirping outside and the sun shining brightly though the window. I was still in Harry's arms, but on the other side on him because he woke up in the middle of the night saying his right side was hurting him. Probably because I had been leaning on him for so long.

The night before I had stayed awake in Harrys arms until the others got home, so that I could explain to them what was going on. They were disappointed, but understanding, as they wanted him to get better fast. Harry had woken up around 11 times last night, to puke or take more pills, and each time he got up he was getting worse and worse, which made me worry more and more.

I slipped out of Harrys arms and ran downstairs, sitting on the couch next to Zayn, with a cup of tea.

"How's Harry?" Zayn whispered, not wanted to wake him up.

Everyone else in the room suddenly stopped talking and looked at me, waiting for me to answer. "Not good, I think I might take him to the hospital when he wakes up." I sighed, taking a long sip of tea.

"I'll come with" Zayn said standing up to put his breakfast plate in the sink.

"We have rehersals today Zayn. If Harrys missing them then Simon will freak if you do too" Niall yelled into he kitchen.

Zayn walked back into the room and sat down next to me again. "I'm going with her. If Harry's as bad as Ally says then she needs help." He stated.

I smiled and looked at Zayn "Thank you." I whispered into his hear.

"Anytime babe, anytime." he smiled back at me.

About two hours later I went into Harrys room to check on him. He was in the bathroom puking, so I went and sat on his bed. About 3 minutes later I heard the toilet flush then a load thud. I opened the door to find Harry laying of the ground clutching his side.

"Oh my god Harry! I'm taking you to the hospital right now!" I said, taking hold of his arm.

"I can't....get up." he whispered, letting a tear slide down his cheek.

"Zayn!" I yelled as loud as I could out of the open bedroom door. I heard him running up the stairs and second later he was entering the bedroom.

"We have to take him to the hospital right now!" I cried, letting a tear slide down my own cheek. Zayn nodded and helped me lift Harry off the ground. He hissed in pain, as we half dragged, half carried him down the stairs.

Everyone in the living room stood up when they saw us, trying to figure out what to do to help. Louis and Niall took Zayns place helping Harry stand. Zayn got the keys from the table and we followed him to the car.

Louis and Niall helped me and Harry to the back seat, while Zayn drove. I held Harrys hand and he laid his head on my shoulder while still clutching his side. He shut his eyes and I looked out the window, waving to my five very worried friends who were standing in the door way.

When we got to the hospital, Harry was taken away imidiatly, while me and Zayn were left waiting in the waiting room, for someone to tell us what was going on. I sat in a small folding chair next to Zayn and put my head in my hands, letting the tears that I was holding back flow out. Zayn rubbed my back to comfort me, but it wasn't at all helping.

I did a mix of crying and pacing for the next seven hours, but stopped when a young nurse, thats had bright pink hair, tied up into a pony tale, and lot of percings covering her face, came out to talk to us.

"You may go in and see him now, he will be asleep, because he just got out of surgery. The doctor inside will explain to you what is going on." The nurse said sympatheticly, gesturing with her hands for us to follow her. My heart almost stopped when she said the word surgery, but I choked back the tears that were nuilding up in my eyes. I could tell Zayn was doing the same. 

The nurse brought us into a small room, and Harry was laying on a bed in the middle of it. I looked him up and down before bursting into tears again. He had tubes running in and out of his arms, and he had some tube thing taped to his nose. His curls were slightly messed up, but he still looked adorable, and he had a clean white sheet pulled up over him, tucked under his arms.

I sat down in the chair next to his bed and grabbed his hand that was tangled in tubes. He looked so peaceful, laying there. I was afraid that when he woke up he would be in pain, which scared me and made me cry even more. 

Why am I so extremly upset over someone I had just met? I mean we wern't dating or anything like that so why am I feeling so overwelmed with sadness? Ughh! Maybe I love him! I don't know.... wait do I love him? Do, I Ally Williams, Love Harry Styles?