Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}

Start from the beginning

Bad route:
The Heroine dies at the hands of Cynthia and the prince kills her with his sword.

Raider's route:
Good route:
The Heroine manages to catch his eyes and slowly they become friends. Soon he started to fall for the Heroine. Although, Cynthia never really interacted with him but still bullied the Heroine as she was a commoner but was sent to jail by him because of her cruel deeds.

Bad route:
The Heroine was killed by rouge knights who were under Cynthia's orders but they including Cynthia were all killed by Raider as revenge. He also becomes the ruthless chief knight of the king.

Orion's route:
Good route:

At first, he and the Heroine didn't get along but as the Heroine shows genuine kindness towards him. He starts to fall for her and tries to change his ways. At the thought of a Claremore with a commoner, Cynthia was in a rage. She attempts to murder the Heroine but she is saved by him. Cynthia soon got sent to jail.

Bad route:
Orion turns a blind eye toward the Heroine's love and takes his revenge against all who wrong him starting with Cynthia.

In my past life, I managed to finish all the routes except Alister's route but I was close. Now that I am a villainess, I am going to do anything in my power to avoid those fucking destruction flags.

I died when I was only seventeen which was considered really young so my goal is to live an adventurous life as a badass mage cause it is every Otaku's dream to have the power to will magic.

I bet Keon would be fucking jealous right now. So I will be the best mage there is and venture to unknown lands. Cause really as a noble lady isn't really my style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my little mind tantrum, I thought about the Claremore, my family. Both my parents dot and spoil me just like in the game but it won't cause me to turn out like the in-game Cynthia. Unlike her, I still have my seventeen-year-old mind and also an Otaku's heart. Okay, stop. I cringed at myself. That was too much.

However, my brother, Damon really treats me differently from the game as he actually treats as his little sister. I guess that I actually spent more time with him, especially after that event.

~Flashback~

Two years ago

Wow great now I am officially one year old, people!

But right now I am bored out of my mind and with nothing to do like the mischievous child I am, I venture around the mansion. Man, the Claremore are really loaded. I managed to walk quite fine as a one-year-old but had trouble keeping my balance.

Finally, I spotted a familiar large door which I knew that led to the library. With nothing else to do, I obviously went in there but spotted a dark brunette reading a book.

I quickly made my way toward him and tugged on his pants catching his attention. "Huh? What are you doing here?"

"Tch with you here, I bet everyone is worried as heck" he scowls but still picks me up. As expected, he pinches my cheeks but only this time harder.