Irreseperatable

Chapter 11

I was curious what Taylor and Harry were up to. Probably no good, but you know, kids will be kids.

"Taitai, where are you?"

"We're just around, don't worry about us. We'll be by the boarding area before you know it."

What was really going on.

Taylor and Harry were in a little cafe by the exit, Taylor drinking an espresso and Harry a latte. Lavishing. 

"So Harry love, what have you been up too lately?"

"Well Taylor, I haven't been doing much. I'm just so happy."

"Why is that?"

"I've liked you for such a long time. Caroline and you are such different people. And to be honest, I love your personality much more than I do hers. You're so funny, beautiful and easy to talk to. I had to jump on lava when I spoke to her. One rude comment and BAM. That was that. Not you Taylor, you're different."

Harry then leaned in and kissed Taylor, on the lips, AGAIN!

Taylor was blushing, and she was as red as a tomato.

"Harry, you can't possibly mean that. Caroline and you were irreseperatable!"

"Well, the past is the past, and I right?"

"Yes Harry, you are very right."

"Taylor, would you like to sit next to me on the plane? I want to get to know you better, because to be honest, I want to have a future with you, and I want to get  to know you so much better."

Taylor was grasping for air that she just couldn't find.

"Really, you - you think we'll have a future? I don't even - "

"I'll take that as a yes," Harry lifted Taylor out of her chair and carried her all the way back to the enterance.