“They both have a chain on their arm like the one we have in our jail Neal… to keep them from shifting into their wolf and breaking out. Brianna is in a rush to get out of there so we need to hurry.” I heard a branch crack from behind us.

“Oh no you don’t, not without me.” I turned to see John. I ran in to his arms and hugged him tight.

“Oh my goodness! What are you doing here? How did you find us?” I questioned.

“That bastered sent me some directions to his location, saying he would kill Kenna if I didn’t come. I was on my way there when I smelled you kids. Are you all ready?” I gave him a look letting him know I was more than ready.

“Dad you know were more than ready.” I smiled at him.

“Who Haylee? Who’s behind all of this?” Chase questioned.

“Um… My uncle is behind this… my father’s twin brother.” Everyone’s mouth dropped.

“So we have to fight your uncle LeeLee?” Bryan asked.

“Yeah but please don’t let that effect your feelings toward this fight. We have to get Brianna and Kenna back no matter what! My uncle is talking about locking Brianna up forever and I refuse to sit back and let that happen.” I responded.

“Why is he doing this?” Aden asked.

“Yeah what is he after?” Eden asked right after.

“Me… I’m afraid he’s after me.” John said stepping toward the boys.

“But why what does he want with you?” Seth asked.

“Dad got my father sentenced to death and now he wants revenge. Anyway the reason why doesn’t matter we have to go now and find them, before it’s too late.” I was concerned for Brianna’s and Kenna’s safety and I was ready to fight who ever got in my way.

“Come on everyone we should be heading out now. I’m supposed to be meeting him in an hour.” Dad pulled out his phone and check the directions he was given. “This way.” He said point his finger.

“But that’s the opposite direction of Brianna’s and Kenna’s scent.” Chase said.

“I think I know what he’s trying to do. He wants to make sure John can’t just escape with Kenna so he keeping them apart from each other. I think we have to go through him to get to the girls.” Neal said. He was right. That must have been his plan. There’s no other explanation.

“Okay so we’ll have to split up. John, Bryan, Cal, Aden, Eden, Thomas, Dyami, Neal and all the guards will have to go to the fight where they are waiting for John. I, Haylee, Seth, and Chase will go to where they are keeping Kenna and Brianna.” Wyatt suggested.

“Wait why can’t I go with Haylee?” Neal protested.

“Because you’re the Alpha of your pack and John is in your pack, so it would look fishy if you weren’t there. The Alpha is always involved in every fight concerning his pack members.” Wyatt concluded.

 He was right though. Neal looked disappointed and very upset. “Don’t worry man… I won’t try anything with Haylee… until you’re around that is. I’d rather win her over fair and square.” Wyatt said smirking.

“We’ll see who’ll win.” Neal smirked.

“Okay enough boys… now… so it’s settled. We all slit up.” I said in a rush to get my sister back. I was just about to transform when Dyami stopped me.

“Here Haylee, put this bag under your tongue. When you find the girls give them each one of these pills. It will make them strong.” I nodded my head okay and examined the extremely small bag with two pink pills in it. I put it under my tongue as instructed.