Chapter 3

"Yes, yes I would love to go on a date with you Niall"  I said opening my arms for a good old Horan Hug. Wow people are right Horan Hugs are the best hugs around!

"Shall we say 6 o'clock?" He asks looking at the clock.

I check my watch, it's 3pm. "Yeah six sounds great!" I reply looking into his mysterious eyes.

When he goes into the kitchen I run upstairs and call my best friend Adam. Yes Adam is a boy, whats that to you?! I tell him all about it and he was speechless for me.

"What should I wear?!" I scream at him down the phone.

"How the hell will I know, I'm a boy..."

"What do I look beautiful, pretty, sexy in? What do I look nice in?"

"The dress." He says awkwardly.

"The flower one? The short flower one?" I ask.

"Yes." He says then hangs up.

I could tell he was upset. Maybe I should have called Amy instead. Oh well, whats done has been done. Time to find that dress.

After about two and a half hours I was ready. I looked in the mirror and saw a tall skinny girl with blonde curled hair, green eyes and pink lipstick looking back. It wasn't me, I usually wear my hair up and just shove some eye liner on but it was me and I look amazing.

"Tiffany? Are you ready?" Niall shouts up the stairs.

"Yeah just coming" I shout back.

I quickly put some pink pumps on and run down my huge spiral staircase. It was taking longer than usual, was it because I was excited or nervous? Mixed emotions and thoughts were going through my head. What is this, what if that. I saw Niall. He put my hand in his and we took a stroll.

"Lovely night isn't it?" Niall said going a little red.

"Yeah, it's beautiful" I reply.

"I brought something" Niall told me.

"What is it" I ask.

"A kite!" He says getting all happy.

He takes it out the packet and flys it in the sky. The dark moonlight colour of the kite looked really pretty against the pinks and reds of the sunset sky.

"Crap" He says pulling the strings of the kite. "It's stuck in the tree, wait there I will go and get it"

"Okay, be carefull!" I shout

He turns around and says "Don't worry i will."

I watch him climb up the tree and recive the kite, when suddenly.

"Shit, Tifany come here!" Niall screams.

I run over to see Niall on the ground.

"Holy crap, are you alright?" I ask him gently

"No, I think I have broken my leg" He cries

When we got to A&E it was something much worse.