That night...

~Flashback~

Late one autumn night a man in a cloak was walking through the village of Godric's Hollow, holding his little daughter. Little did the muggles know there would be two murders that night. Yes, the man knew of the prophecy. "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ..."  He finally found the place he has been looking for, he blasted the door down and walked inside. Inside there was another man although this man was very different. He had messy black hair and round glasses.

"Lily, take Harry and go! It’s him! Go! Run! I’ll hold him off ------"

"Avada Kedavra!"

And the second man dropped to the floor no longer breathing.   The man's lips twisted into a cruel smile. He started making his way up the stairs. Soon he was face to face with a woman with vibrant red hair. She was standing infront of crib with a little boy in it. He set his daughter down on the floor and stepped toward the woman with his wand raised.

"Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!"

"Stand aside you silly girl … stand aside now."

"Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead ----- "

"Not Harry! Please … have mercy … have mercy… "

"Avada Kedavra!"

There was a flash of green light, a scream and she was dead. Now it was little Harry's turn. He turned to the boy and raised his wand.

"Avada Kedavra!"

But the curse didn't work, it rebounded. It  latched itself on the only living thing, (besides Ella) Harry himself. It was then he got his lightning shaped scar on his forehead. The man became weak but not weak enough. He raised his wand and pointed it towards his own flesh and blood. Elladora, his own daughter.

"Avada Kedavra!"

And again the curse rebounded. She got a lighting shaped scar on her cheek. Now he was very weak, so he fled the building and left the two children to fend for themselves. Now the only thing you can hear is the crying of the two little children. After a while a man in a black cloak came into the room. As soon as he saw the woman, Lily, he collapsed. He held her in his arms sobbing while rocking her back and fourth. He finally left. After hours of crying and confusion, little Harry and Velvet finally fell asleep. Only for Rubeus Hagrid to take little Harry to Privet Dr. and little Velvet to her mother Bellatrix LeStrange. Until the torturing of Frank and Alice Longbottom. Then she was sent to live with Severus Snape, which tried to refuse, but lost that war.

Ella's P.O.V

I crawled towards my mother, who was playing with her wand. She looked up from her wand as I pulled on her silky black dress.

"Yes baby?"

I tried to grab her wand but she pulled it away from me.

"Do you want to see my favorite spell baby?"

I nodded my head vigerously.

"CISSY!!"

Aunt Cissy came into the room. You could see the fear in her eyes and mother raised her wand.

"CRUCIO!!!"

Aunt Cissy screamed and fell to the floor. She writhered in pain as mother laughed. I watched confused for a moment before cracking a smile. Uncle Lucius came into the room after hearing the screaming and laughing. I saw a wand on the table and picked it up with my little 1 year old hands. I pointed it at Uncle Lucius and said the spell Mother said.

"CRUCIO!!"I squealed

Uncle Lucius fell to the floor just like Aunt Cissy did.  This time I started laughing like a maniac. Finally mother released Aunt Cissy, so I released Uncle Lucius.

"Baby you said your first words!!"

"Crucio!"

"Aw, Cissy isn't that sweet?"

"Not when you just had that cast on you...."

"Sorry Cissy, I just wanted to show her the spell."

Mother came and picked me up and I curled up against her. I feel safe when I'm around her. She put me into her bed and we fell asleep together.