Sirius in Gryffindor tower

Zacznij od początku

"Explain the broken window!" Hermione pointed out and twitches came to my face but I stopped the smirk appearing. Hermione was definitely helping with my cover story.

"Silence!" Minerva said to them. "Percy, have you seen Sir Cadogan?" Minerva asked and Percy looked around and then looks to the portrait.

"Oh, he's there, Professor." Percy pointed and Minerva went to the portrait

"Sir Cadogan. Sir Cadogan." Minerva said as Cadogan handed flowers to a trait of a woman.

"How can I serve you, ma'am?" Sir Cadogan asked.

"Is it possible that you let a mysterious man enter Gryffindor Tower tonight?" Minerva asked as he walked to the end portrait.

"Certainly, good lady! He had the password. Had the whole week's, in fact. On a little piece of paper." Sir Cadogan said as he knocked a woman out the window.

"Which abysmally foolish person wrote down the passwords and then proceeded to lose them!" Minerva said and everyone shifted to Neville as Potter, Finnigan and Weasley sneered.

I sensed everyone looking at Neville and I didn't want him to get into trouble. Not from this. "Professor, I unfortunately lost the list of the passwords. I wrote them down due to Sir Cadogan kept changing them all the time and I lost track easily." I said and Neville looked shocked and so did Hermione with the other Gryffindor. Harry glared to Worthless.

Minerva sighed as she looked to the girl. "Is it always going to be you, Worthless?" Minerva asked and I looked and sighed.

"Afraid so ma'am. I'm a bit worthless with passwords." I said and I felt the stern looks off Hermione, Neville, Sirius, Fred and George.

"While we know Sirius Black is gone tonight, I think you can safely assume he will, at some future time, attempt to return. Now I speak for the entire staff when I say, we take every precaution to ensure your safety it is entombment upon yourselves to act responsibly. Understood? And let me also be clear that you are not to move about the castle alone. And you are not to write down passwords!" Minerva looked to Worthless. "Understood!"

I nodded my head with the others and I knew McGonagall exited up the stairs and I sighed and Neville squeezed her hand. "Thanks." Neville whispered and I nodded.

I then felt McGonagall come back down. "Very well then. I fixed the window in your room ladies. Prefects take turns doing rounds. Everyone, go to bed. Worthless, come with me." Minerva said and I sighed. Why did she want me to go with her? What have I done now? I followed whilst trudging knowing I won't get out of this and Sirius follows by her side. Protecting her from that rat.

"And your bloody cat ate my rat, Granger!" Ron said accusingly.

"He did not!" Hermione argued back.

"He did and you bloody well know it." Ron said and then walked with Seamus and Harry.

...............

As I walked with McGonagall we came to her chambers I believe and I was led in and motioned to the sofa I believe as I sat down and Minerva went to make her a tea to calm the girl down. Sirius laid at my feet and soon McGonagall handed me tea in which I only stared at, as my mind was wondering about that rat being gone again.

Minerva though watched the girl as she didn't take her tea and she worried for Worthless sometimes. We sat there until the door slammed open and I jumped slightly to look up and I sensed Dumbledore, Remus and Moody was there with the scents I smelled.