Chapter 2

I lifted the phone and dialled mums number it rung a few times I was about to hang up when I heard mums voice.

"Tiffany! Glad you called, I have some really bad news but then it turns into good news but the bad news is really bad"

Gosh sometimes I wonder about my mum, she never makes sense.

"I have had to go down to London for a couple of days becuase your Granny Margret has been diagnosed with cancer."

As soon as she said that everything went quiet, my ears muffled up and I couldn't breath, the phone fell out of my hand and smashed on the floor. THUD, there I went again, lying on the floor unable to breath.

I woke up on the couch again, nobody was there apart from Louis.

"You passed out again, what happened?" He asked politley.

"My Granny, she has cancer, mum needs to go away for a few days.  I think it's really bad, dads gone too."

"She didn't tell you the good news then?"

"No" I said as the tears fell down my cheeks.

"Me and the lads get to stay with you 'till she comes back"

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted "Are you freaking kidding me?  Who decided that?"

"Well Niall suggested it and your mum didn't agree because Zayn didn't want to so he has went away with Perri so basiclly we can!" He said with a smile.

I stood up and probably looked like a freak standing there with a great big huge grin on my face speachless. Luckily Niall came through and made things less awkward, well it was less awkward untill he asked me this one question.

"Tiffany.  There is something I'd like to ask you."

"Ask away" I said.

"Would you like to come on a date with me?" He asked holding my hand.