1. How are you?
2. Who is your favourite author on Wattpad or other?
Tranay21 and XxXTwixXxX they're total opposites and amazing writers.
3. What are the stories you are currently writing?
I have one that I'm writing called Vanilla Dipped in chocolate and it's an interracial romance. The first one i've ever written.
4. Do you like where you live?
Sometimes, it's always summer and very sticky. Only time I like it is when we have hurricanes when it gets super cold. I know that sounds weird but you try living on an island.
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I want to be able to hear what people are thinking or I would like to fly
6. If you could move anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
Wow hard question, I'd say london cause my mom's from england. Second choice would be Hawaii I love the water
7. Why did you choose MonaAlona for a username?
I'd just been single for a while (she's available to all lads that reads this and are 20 or so.) and I love the facebook meme Forever Alone. And my nickname in school was Mona Aona so I put it together and bam I was borned. ha.
8. If you could talk to any celebrity dead or alive, who would it be and what would you talk about?
hmm...i think it's be Amy Winehouse but also i'd like to spend the day with the wanted and get to know them cause their music is really awesome. also i'd like to preform with one doubt one day I love their music
9. If you had the chance to go on stage with your favourite singer(s)/band(s) would you do it?
shit. i mean no doubt in the last question lol. well now you see how frazzles my brain is. I'd like to go perform with Adele and ummm the wanted and no doubt.
10. Anything to say to the readers?
oh to my wonderful 313 fans and to all the new potential reades, i'd like to say thanks for making my books 'wanted: one daddy' reach 80,000 reads and vanilla dipped in chocolate reaching 21,000 i love you guys. <3
YOU ARE READING
Interview With The AuthorsRandom
read the stories behind cool authors. interviews with people and different authors...(i do not force the authors to do this i ask before i do anything, and then give them the choice not to answer any questions if they think its too personal)