The day was here!

Tuesday 28th August !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg i woke up and ran down stairs because today was my birthday!!!!!!! i opened every single card and present but i was still on the cruise in a fancy room it was like my house with 2 floors! with a swimming pool in my room! when i went into my room my whole family was there and there was a huge rather fit looking present! i opened it and it was Niall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I SCREAMED IN HAPPINESS AND HUGGED HIM! i asked in a rather suprised voice hhhow ccome yyyyour hhhere Niall said because i decided to live in your family because i am going to marry you! i was young and he was a couple of years older than me but i didn't care!!!!!! so we skipped together all day and went for a romantic dinner.

                                           Wednesday 29th August

Today we were getting married!!! we had it on the cruise. It was really romantic!!!!!!!!!! we had frozen chocolate finger rings! (because we didn't have the kind of money for real ones because we were young) I still loved it we danced in the ballroom to up all night!!!!!!! and I met the whole of one direction and katy perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we became rich and famous and started doing movies and world tours together.

Also we had a world record for the youngest pair to get married and be famous!!!!!!!!!!!! then we became even more rich to afford: a big house with 1000 rooms 100 hot steamed bubbly swimming pools two big diamond rings, a massive car longer than 500 full size whales and 88 concert rooms with loads of diffrent singers and bands all across the world! including One Direction!!

Thanks for reading my diary      Katy Horanxx

This was about KatyHoranxx Please fan her she is very kind and funny and is very epic.

Please fan me and sorry it was short i didn't have enough time too do loads of chapters.

But thanks readers for reading this diary!