Chapter 13

A/N - I keep listening to music and I can't concentrate but I want to keep listening someone please send help. Also - woooooooow I haven't had any inspiration for this fic so I'm sorry if this is shitty.

Word Count - 527

~•~

Sirius -

The pounding in my head throbbed in time with my aching heart as I woke that morning. I couldn't remember any complete conversations I had had the previous night, only snippets.

White, crumpled sheets on my bed bunched up at the foot of my mattress; indicating that I must have had a rough night of sleep. I sat up slowly, regretting the decision almost instantly as the the headache intensified severely. Looking around the dorm, I saw that all the beds in my dorm were already empty - including Moony's.

I groaned at the realisation that we had class. Worse yet, it was potions first up and I was going to be late.

Lucky me.

Remus -

There was a significant amount of people who stumbled into Potions that morning, with the effects of their hangovers obvious; although, I wasn't much better off considering the Full Moon was only hours away.

Lily and I sat next to eachother and snickered at everyone's snappy and tired attitudes. Grateful that we decided to refrain from drinking the night before, we listened to Professor Slughorn, who seemed to be completely oblivious to the exhausted atmosphere in the room. 

I thought back to the night before and unconsciously stopped paying attention. All I could think about was Sirius. 

Where was he?

I saw him this morning while he was sleeping and couldn't bring myself to wake him up. Padfoot had been looking more tired than usual and I'm certain that the party had drained him of whatever energy was left - so I had just scurried out of the room before someone else woke up and saw me staring at my best friend while he was sleeping.

Lily must have been looking at me while I was buried beneath these thoughts, and raised an eyebrow in my direction when I caught her eye. I shook my head at her.

Later, I scrawled on a spare piece of parchment, and I saw her give a light nod as an answer when I passed it to her.

We had almost begun brewing our potions when Sirius Black stumbled, quite literally, through the door. 

Sirius -

Fuck.

Well it certainly wasn't the elegant entrance I was imagining on the way to class, but it definitely made me the center of attention. 

Quick, play it off, I thought to myself as I leisurely made my way over to the spare seat next to Moony. I sat down next to him and leaned in so he could hear me whisper in his ear. "Looks like I'm falling for you, Moons," I was expecting him to at least blush, but to my horror and delight he turned and winked at me. That little shit stick. 

I tried to fight off the pink that I could feel warming my cheeks, but I mustn't have done a very good job because he glanced at me and smirked to himself. 

  A/N - A short update is better than no update right? *nervous laughter*