title of your story

~*~ Crystal's Point Of View ~*~

"Go. Tell them i'll be down shortly." I whispered to Emily and Cody, with my head down and to the side.

With their eyes full of concern, they nodded quickly and rushed out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

My eyes filled with tears and I shakily punched numbers into my phone. Raising it up to my ear, I heard a soft click. "Hello? Crystal?" She asked.

I drew in a ragged breath. "I need you."

"I'll be there in 5, I'm coming through your window."

"Okay." I replied, and then another click. Taylor had hung up.

~*~ Taylor's Point Of View ~*~

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Mom! I'm going out! I'll be back in a bit!" I shouted, sprinting out the door and jumping into my car.

I sped about 20 over the speed limit the entire way to Crystal's. Thank God this wasn'ta busy street.

I climbed up the tree that reached out to Crystal's window as we used to do when sneaking out. Moving swiftly, I glided onto her blacony like thing. I threw open the doors and there she was, on her bed, bawling. Her walls and mirrors were attacked by lipstick.

"Crystal! What the fuck happened?!" I whisper yelled. "Jessica."

She told me everything, from the pranks, the telling off, the Cody beating her ass, and then how they just went downstairs and now here we are. "Aww hell no." I said, making my way out the door, planning on going downstairs and giving that bitch a real beating.

"NO! You cant!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "And why's that?!" I demanded.

She sighed and said, "I have to finish eating or they'll be back up here. Wait here, and please dont leave." She begged.

"UGH!" I groaned floppinh myself on her bed, and she was out the door.

Im such a great fucking friend.

~*~ Crystal's Point Of View ~*~

I walked down the steps holding my head high, giving off that, "If-you-mess-with-me-i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you" kind of vibe. Hell yeah!

"Im back." I smiled sweetly, at everyone except Jessica. I just smirked at her.

"Good, honey. What took you so long?" My mother asked me.

"Oh, just had to take some pills. I have a headache from something... wonder what?" I replied, shooting Jessica an icy glare, that my father seemed to notice. He raised a questioning brow.

I smiled at him, reassuringly.

"So, I hear Jessica can't come to the concert... why's that?" Jessica's mother wondered. She was an extremely nice lady and i'm sure she wasn't trying to be offensive.

Emily and Cody froze, both looking my way.

With a spoon in my hand, frozen in the air, I said, "Well, seeing as how its a result of Jessica's ill-minded actions, i'm sure she can explain to all of us, why she did what she did to cause me to cancel her coming to the concert with my friends and I." I said smugly.

"Umm, well, you see..." Jessica stuttered.

"See what Jessica?" Emily played.

Cody glowered at her, pissed.

"Well, it's not my fault your a bitch!" Jessica shouted. She stood up, and the back of her knees caused her chair to tip. Emily, Cody, and I all did the same.

"Oh! So is it really Emily's fault that you need to act this way at MY house? On MY property? To use such foul language at our family dinner gathering is beneath even you Jessica. I suggest you sit back down unless you want to find out whose fault it is. And I mean physically." I yelled at her.

"And you won't EVER call my sister or Emily a bitch again. Espiecally not Crystal. EVER." Cody growled. I think she's afraid of him.

"And if you do, you are going to get it Jessica. I mean it." Said Emily.

The lowered herself back onto her chair.

"Im done." I said. "So am I." "Me too."

Thats when Cody, Emily and I all walked upstairs to my room, which Cody wasnt often allowed in.

~*~ Jessica's Point Of View ~*~

Aw, fuck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yaaaahhh. I posted again?! I'm pretty awesome, huh? (; Wellllll, I might not be able to post this next week because monday i have soccer, tuesday i start school and again have soccer, wednesday i have school and a nail appoitment. thursday i have school and soccer, friday i have school and a rehearsal dinner, and saturday i have a nail appt. and a wedding for my aunt ((((: so i might post again later and idek, i might post tomorrow (: