Kate looked a little nervous and shifted her feet.

Morgan looked surprised. Aiden snickered a little bit.

"Uh..." Kate muttered and Kenton finally regained consciousness.

He smiled and said, "Excuse us for a few minutes please." He took Kate's hand and pulled her into the garden walkway.

"Well that was awkward." Morgan said.

She led us to the ocean view of the castle where there was a cobblestone walkway that looked like a bridge that led out into the ocean and was cut off.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Aiden took my hand and we walked down to the edge together. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see all the girls smiling and pointing like they were watching a romance movie with googly eyes and Aiden and I were the stars.

We were watching the beautiful sunset when Morgan came back to get us.

"You guys were out here for a while." She said, as she walked up behind us.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Yeah, it really is." She said. "It's time for the feast now. You should go to your rooms and get ready. There are clothes laid out for you and baths are drawn in your quarters. Leanne and Melanie will take you there."

She introduced Leanne as the light blue haired elf with brown eyes and light skin and Melanie as the pink haired younger version of Leanne.

"I'll take you to your quarters." Leanne said, leading me away.

"And I'll take you Sir Aiden." Melanie said, leading him to the opposite quarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Leanne took me inside the castle and led me through a series of halls and opened a door that led into a very fancy bedroom.

There was hot water that filled a bathtub behind a curtain, a corner with a golden room divider for a changing room, and a red and gold bed that took up most of the room. There was a fireplace across from the bed and a tall dresser by the dressing room.

"Wow." I said in awe.

"Yes. It's quite something isn't it?" Leanne said as she walked over to the tall wooden closet.

For someone who just came from planet Earth's technologies, this seemed pretty medieval.

Leanne took out an eye popping ball gown and laid it on the bed.

"You have an hour to get ready. Okay?"

"Okay." I said, stepping behind the divider.

I bathed then called Leanne back in to help me with the gown.

I grunted and almost yelled when she tightened the corset.

"I'm so sorry Princess Adrianna!" Leanne yelled.

"It's ok. Just get it over with." I grunted.

"Yes, ma'am!" She said, finishing up, and me growling in pain.

"If I stay, this is going to be the first thing I'll change." I muttered under my breath.

She laughed and helped me get the gown on. I had to admit that once I had everything on I felt like a princess and the corset stopped hurting.

She handed me silver high heels that matched the red and silver ball gown.

"You look beautiful!" She exclaimed, starting on my hair.

"I barely recognize myself." I muttered.

"No matter what you look like, you are still you." She said, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

I smiled as she framed my hair around my face.

"This was your mother's." She said coming up behind me with something in her hands. It was a box.

"She told me that if the princess was ever found to 'give it to her even if she doesn't wish to stay.'" Leanne said.

"You knew. Before all the others. You knew I might not want to stay." I whispered turning to face her. Her eyes were sad, but she nodded all the same.

"I never said anything, but Aia has a way of reading prophecies. She found yours not long before you arrived here." She replied.

She placed the jewelry box on the table before me and opened it. I gasped. The silver jewels matched the silver in the red dress and the princess crown shone as Leanne placed it in my black hair.

"Wow." Leanne was the one who spoke this time, as I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes glittering like the ocean blue water that was just outside my front door.

"Show time." I muttered.

Leanne looked a little confused, but smiled all the same. She wasn't familiar with technology that I had at home, I guessed, so I just said, "It's just a saying we have back home."

She nodded and led me out the door to a curtained doorway.

"Good luck." She said, disappearing down the hall.

I took a deep breath as I was announced and the curtain opened. I was standing at the top of a twin staircase. I looked up in surprise. Aiden in a prince's ballroom tunic looking thing and boots and he looked amazing. The black was trimmed with silver and he had silver eyes, which went perfectly with my dress.

I saw him staring at me intently and I blushed.

We walked down together and met at the bottom of the stairs. He held out his arm like the perfect gentleman and I took it.

After we ate the huge feast that was prepared for our arrival, Aiden led me to the dance floor where we did a traditional ballroom dance, one after the other all through the night. It felt like we were the only two people in the whole world.

Only after everyone had pretty much left and they were starting to clean up did Aiden and I finally leave too.

We stood outside my door, staring into each other's eyes. I was hoping for a little something more, but all we could do was get a few kisses, since it was so late and we still had much to do.

He held me close, his eyes telling me he didn't want to go.

"I wish I could stay, but..." He trailed off. I knew what he meant, though.

"I wish you could too." I said, squeezing him harder. I snuck in another kiss, just as he was about to let go.

"You know you are making it very hard for me to leave." He said.

"Then stay." I whispered.

I saw the crave in his eyes, the need for me. I thought of how long we've been together and he had to hold back. My eyes told him everything.

He smiled, kissed me, then opened the door to my room and said, "Ladies first."

~~~~~~~~~~

You can probably guess what happens now.