Wen Junhui | Wow (pt.2)

Jun's P.O.V
"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is..."

"Y/N" I whispered her name to myself as I looked at her. It seems like she still didn't notice me yet.

"Okay Y/N you can take a seat besides Jun over there. Jun, please raise your hand." The teacher said so I raised my hand.

Oh yeah lucky me! I'm so glad the seat beside me is empty.

The moment she saw me, her eyes widen in surprise. Hello there.

"Jun, you'll also show Y/N around the school. Got that?" "Yes.." I said.

She walked to her seat without looking at me and we sit in silence as we wait for our English teacher to show up. And the class is loud like a zoo again.

"Hey Y/N. Hello." I said and offered my hand and acts like we never met.

"We met yesterday." "I know. But why don't we start over as a friend?" I suggested.

"Okay. As long as you don't try to flirt with me like what you did before." She said. "I can't promise~"

I remembered something and get it out from my bag.

"Oh by the way Y/N, you left this at the cafe yesterday." I said and hand her the note- *coughs internally* diary.

"Ah, I've been looking everywhere for this. I thought I've lost it. Thanks." "Sure." I turned to looked at the blank whiteboard as our English teacher walked in.

"Hey. You didn't read what's inside by any chance right?" I almost choked on nothing.

"N-no.." "I can't believe you open a stranger's stuff like it's yours." "But now we know each other. We're no more stranger." I smiled sheepishly and continue looking at the whiteboard.

  -*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-°-*-

"Hey Jun, where's the cafeteria?" Y/N asked me

"Oh let's go together. Besides I'm supposed to show you around the school."

We went to the cafeteria and ate before I starts to show her around.

"So this is the auditorium. Remember this place cuz this is the most historical place in the school." "Why?" "A lot of things happened here. Like, an idol group visited us once and performed here."

"They must be amazing." "Yeah they are. They makes me wanna be an idol too." "Do you have what it takes?" "Of course. I can sing. And besides, I'm pretty good-looking." I smirked.

•+•×•+•×•+•×•+•×•+•×•+•×•+•×•+•×•+•

"Okay class. So for this month's music project... You're gonna perform in the auditorium in front of the other class. And you'll be pairing with your seatmates."

I smiled and glanced at Y/N. She's giving the are-you-serious look.

"The project needs to be done 3 weeks left. You either have to sing a song you write on your own or play musical instrument. Or you could do both of it once."

"I can't believe I have to do the project with you." "Hey, at least I can sing. What can you do?" She looked at her notebook (the one that contains the diary that I read)

"Nothing I guess." "Don't lie to me. I saw some song lyrics in there. And I know you wrote that." "You said you didn't read it!" "Hey chill. I couldn't stop myself from reading it." She pouted and looked away from me.

What is this so damn cute.

"So... When will we start the project?"she asked, still not looking at me. "How about today? Your house or my house?" "Your house. Mine is... Well, I just moved here so I haven't fully unpacked yet." "It's fine."