Look For Signs-15

~ATTENTION~

I was wondering if some off you guys could possibly make me a new cover for this story. I know probably no one will do it but if anyone does i will love them forever and dedicate a chapter to theemmm.(: it would mean a lot if some of you guys helped me make a new cover so dont be shy to try and send me some!

WOOT chapter 15 is out! FINALLY. Ugh ok sorry I updated late, but I have my reason! I was at a concert the other day and I was drained and lost my voice, and my feet were killing me and I didnt end up getting home until like 3 in the morning, so I had zero energy to do anything.

CHAPTER 16 IS ALREADY WRITTEN. 

keep commenting and vote if you want, but if you guys keep commenting I'll upload TONIGHT or Tommorow! It all depends on all of you! 

At the concert there was:

THE WANTED

CHER LLOYD

CONNOR MAYNARD

CARLY RAE JEPSEN

B.O.B

THE READY SET

OWL CITY

AND

KARMIN

so I was going crazy and btw the wanted and cher lloyd were amazing live.

SORRY FOR THE RANT! Please enjoy!

ps, remember chapter 16 is done so start commenting!

NOT EDITED*

Skylar’s POV

Right now I’m sitting on Louis’ bed while he’s looking for a pair of clean sweatpants for me to wear. He has already given me three pairs but they were all dirty, and I was not going to settle for anything less than clean.

While I was watching him look for something for me to put on I was thinking over about the horrible plan that me and Zayn had put together. That plan completely backfired. In the end I didn’t get confirmation on what he feels about me and Zayn didn’t really get the satisfaction of watching Harry feel betrayed and hurt like he had when Harry was with his ex girlfriend. Instead he got punched in the face.

 “Here just take these,” Louis yelled throwing a pair of dark green sweats at me. They weren’t the most appealing pants ever but I had to settle with something. “They’re an old pair, definitely clean. I haven’t worn those in ages.”

“Hmm I wonder why?” I said making him laugh. “Now turn around!” I yelled and he just raised an eyebrow at me.

“Oh come on they’re a pair of pants, I am not turning around so you can slip them on,” He answered shaking his head.

“Still, it’s weird! It’s also kind of awkward on my part,”

“Like I haven’t seen you in your underwear before, hence all the times I helped you change when you dragged me shopping with you?”

“That was different! They were dresses and I couldn’t get them off because you gave me way to small of sizes!” I complained.

He was laughing, obviously he remembered all those times he forced me into dresses that didn’t fit. I looked like a cow trying to put on size zero dresses, I couldn’t breathe in them, and getting them off was almost impossible to do by myself.