Will He Ever Love Me For Me...( A Prodigy From Mindless Behavior Love Story)<3

Hi im amariyah im the daughter nicki minaj and drake I have the perfect life at home but at school I live in hell I get bullied by everybody... everyone hates me... I go to a performing arts school called Hollywood Arts (no not the one from victorious...lol) I have no friends what so ever... You might be thinking "aint she suppose to be popular cause her parents are famous" well no cause im the responsible type I like to handle things on my own so I dont tell any one that there my parents. My parents think I have the perfect life at school the think im little miss popular but sadly im not... The only reason I dont tell people that there my parents cause im testing them to see whose fake and whose not I wanna see whose my real friends so far everyone failed the test... But the main thing im telling this story is for a very specific person the devil himself Craig Crippen Jr. He's the most evilest person that ever walked this earth. He hits me all over, he pushes me into this especially my locker, he call me names like: fat bitch, ugly hoe, the slutty nerd, braces wearing tramp... You get the point right... Yeah so he mentally,physically,and emotionally abuses me I feel so bad I think im so ugly but my parents say im not... but the most thing that upsets me is when he say im a "no talent hoe" that really hurts me cause the only thing I depend on is my singing the other students always ask me "why do I go to a performing arts school and I have no talent". I hate my life right now craig makes it so hard for me and I just dont know what to do and to top it off if I was to tell my parents I couldnt cause they always on tour and the only way I talk to the if its on the computer,phone,or if its the weekend and they fly me out its hard to have superstars for parents... Well there you go thats my fucked up life I wonder will it ever get better for me I hope so cause if it dont I dont know what imma do...

Heyy yall amariyah here how did you like my story its my first one so please dont be mean and if you could please comment,rate,vote and tell your friends bout it... BUT If you want to be in my story just message me and ill let you and if nobidy want to be in it ill make up some characters but a main character I need us amariyah's long lost twin sister... And I realky could use a co. writer thanks and stay mindless for me hahaha #teammindless 1-4-3