Starving

*Jade's pov*

I was laying in a bed when I woke up I felt someone on top of me with a wet feeling, I touched the person that was on me it was Dahvie he had been crying and finally fell asleep "uhh, what happened?" I asked Jayy got up "Cam found you passed out at Dahvie's and brought you here" Jayy said he looked pissed and upset at the same time "what's wrong Jayy?" I asked "don't play with me Jade I know that you've been starving yourself" Jayy said I looked down and put my hands in my stomach, "why?" he asked "because I'm fat!" I yelled which woke up Dahvie "huh, JADE! are you okay?" he asked he had tear stained cheeks "yeah I'm fine" I said "liar" he said "what?" I said "you're a liar, you've been starving yourself" he said I looked down "why Jade" he asked "because I'm fat is that what you wanted to hear?" I yelled he looked at me with teary eyes and ran out of the room I felt bad for yelling at him, he was my only brother and I didn't want to lose him. He was everything to me even though I just met him a couple months ago he was still my brother and I loved him very much. I got out of bed and to go look for Dahvie I found he was sitting on one of the benches in the waiting room "Dahvie?" I said "y- JADE! what are you doing out of bed?" he asked "never mind that, I came here- but when I was going to say it I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek, I fell to the floor and looked up to see it was, it was the last person I thought would do it. It was Scar "Scar?" I said she looked at me with disgust "you stupid bitch, you're going to kill Dahvie one of these days with your stupid bullshit!" she yelled I could feel tears coming I got up and ran "SCAR WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, THAT WAS MY SISTER AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT HER!" Dahvie yelled I ran into my room and cried. "I'm so stupid I should've died when I had the chance" I said.

*Dahvie's pov*

I was standing there with Jade she was going to tell me something but got interrupted by a smack from Scar, she fell to the floor "Scar?" she said "you stupid bitch, you're going to kill Dahvie one of these days with your stupid bullshit!" she yelled I was shocked at what she just said. Jade got up and ran away "SCAR WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, THAT WAS MY SISTER AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT HER!" I yelled then ran after Jade she was in her room crying. "Jade?" I said she looked at me then turned back around "Jade I'm so sorry" I said she just cried more, I felt bad for her she wasn't doing the things on purpose she just wasn't that lucky "Jade?" I said "just stay away from from don't come 1 inch close to me" she said  I felt but she was doing it for Scar, and I couldn't stop her. I walked out of the room and sat in the waiting room tomorrow Scar comes home, it's going to be lonely without Jade I cried.

*Jade's pov*

*3 weeks later*

It's been 3 weeks since I last saw Dahvie I missed him but all this was for the sake of Scar her baby and Dahvie, I had moved into his house with the AA guys today I was happy but not as happy as I was when I was Dahvie. He made me laugh and made me feel better on my bad days, I missed him so much it was like a piece of me was missing and no one else could fill it, I felt empty  always kept the picture me and him took together. I looked at it and started to cry I didn't want to look at it anymore it cause me pain that I couldn't bare. My life was officially ruined I had no brother, no friend, I lost my baby and now  I can't get it out of my head. "Jade?" Danny said "yes Danny?" I asked "are you okay?" he asked "shook my head no" he came up to me and hugged me "awh, you'll see everything will get better I promise" he said I nodded but I was still broken inside. I could never another person ever again.........