Chapter 7

Paramore: Monster. <~~ Loving it.

Sorry I haven't updated. This Summer, I've been busy.

Chapter 7 Everyone...

***************************************************************************************************************

"Scarlet?" a voice whispered.

I shook my head slowly and opened my eyes. I began to scream. 

Don't ask why. But I do it as a reflex when a person's face is 5 inches away or closer to mine, when I wake up from something. Or open my eyes.

"The Fuck!" I yell, jumping from what I was sitting or laying on.

"Scarlet... That was my ear...." Ginger whines, rubbing her left ear.

I gave her my best apologetic smile. "Sorry? You know about my reflex! Don't get so close to my face... And my head fucking hurts!!" I tell her, rubbing my temples.

She sighs and sits on her computer chair. "So. You and Devin?" she asks, smirking at me.

"What? Wait...." I raise my eyebrows at her.

"I'm starting to have feelings for you too....."

"HOLY FUCK!" I yell, then jump from the floor towards Ginger.

"What!? What?!" she questions, as I shake her.

"I-..I Remember him saying... He's falling for me too..." I whisper, running a hand through my hair.

"You were drunk. He told me that you wanted to have sex with him," she says, raising both her eyebrows, in amusement.

I face palmed myself. "... Why?...." 

Ginger laughs and sits me besides her. "He told me you guys kissed," she smiles.

Kiss... Kiss.. Hmmmm. I don't remem----- OH! We kissed... I kissed him...

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Mmmmyeaa...." I whisper, biting the inside of my lip.

"How did you meet Devin?" 

"Instagram!"

"...So..You know nothing about him?...."

"I know...things..."

"Did you know he's a father of 3?"

My eyes widen. "What?.. I mean..Yes?" I stutter.

She laughs and hugs me. " I'm just kidding. But your face expression... Hilarious!" 

I hit her shoulder and bit her ear. "Hmph." I say, folding my arms, and looking away.

"I love you," 

" I hate you,"

She chuckles and gets up. "You love me and you know it. Sister!" she yells, walking in front of me.

I let my arms drop and hug her. "Fuck yea I do," I whisper, smiling.

"Now. Go, brush your teeth. Your breath stinks," she comments.

I growl at her and walk towards her bathroom. I grabbed the extra tooth brush that was in the pack and put Colgate on it. I begin brushing my teeth.

 "And by the way!" Ginger yells for outside her in suited bathroom. "Devin's here!"

************************************