It'll be alright (Chapter three)

Start from the beginning

"So cough up, what was said!?" Harry asks cheekily.

"How you're all a huge part of Niall's life!" I say giggling.

"Ey ey Niall!" Harry laughs, punching Niall lightly on the shoulder, I gasp.

"What's wrong Faith?" Harry asks a concerned look on his face.

"It's nothing!" I instantly reply. Harry remains staring at me although I don't look at him back, I turn around and start a conversation with Zayn.

Soon the bell blares, I remain in my seat, staring straight ahead cautiously. All the boys pile out of the classroom into the wild corridor, Niall remains sitting beside me.

"You can go you know.." I sigh

"No I'm alright, I'll wait for you." he says smiling.

"Ok.." I say quietly, I sit there in silence waiting for the wild crowds to die down. I then raise from my chair and head for the corridor, Niall follows closely behind me.

"Want me to walk you to your music class?" He asks quietly, I just shrug.

"I'll just take that as a yes then!" He grins, I roll my eyes. We walk across the quiet corridor, all the teachers have started teaching, great! Going to get in trouble for being late, again!

"Thanks.." I say smiling at Niall as he trails away. I push open the big heavy wooden door oepning into the music room, all the pupils stare at me, big eyed. I gulp and slowly walk in. Mr. Skye raises his eyebrows like he usually does, frowning.

"Late." He spits

"And don't you ever walk out of my lesson again otherwise there will be big trouble, now sit down!" he hisses, I just look at the ground trailing to my seat everyone sniggers as I walk past, I hang my head in shame. I pull my seat out next to Jay and flop myself down.

"Hey look.. I'm sorry about yesterday.." He says his voice trailing off, I smile weakly.

"It's fine, my fault!" I sigh. I sit myself up grinning and I hold out my hand to him.

"Faith!" I say, he looks amused.

"I know!" He says cockily, winking at me, slowly taking hold of my hand then pulling me in closer to him, he then leans forward close to my face and kisses my cheek, and then the other. My jaw drops, shocked. Did he just kiss me? A boy has never kissed me before. It happened all so quickly I had no time to react!

"Bonjour!" He says, laughing.

"What was that for?" I ask still shocked. He just laughs softly.

"It's a French way of greeting, and I'm French so you know, might as well!" he says winking.

"FAITH!" I hear some one yell before I have time to reply to Jay. I jump with shock and swivel around on my chair, Mr. Skye.

"The head teacher wants to see you!" he snaps. I hear a load of "ooooo's" I purse my lips and turn around to face Jay. He smiles weakly.

"Go Faith.. you'll be fine!" He says reassuringly.

I raise from my chair picking up my heavy black rucksack and sling it onto my shoulders, and once again walk down the staring aisle of pupils, I swing out the door to see Niall propped up leaning against the wall, he's wearing a white V neck top, with a black jacket on top, stone coloured chinos and a pair of white hi tops. When he realises my presence, he stands up straight smiling over at me.

"Why do we have to go?" I say, my voice wobbling a bit, my body nervously shivers violently. Niall obviously realises my uncomfort and walks over to me slowly placing a hand on my higher arm and rubbing it up and down gently.