Chapter 3

The next morning, Danielle woke up and looked at the clock on the nightstand.

12:46 p.m.

She immediately sat up and started panicking.

"Woah, Babe, calm down!" Niall told her as he got up from the couch in the corner of their bedroom and quickly crawled back into bed with his girl. "Calm down, Amanda took the kids to Anne's today. I cut your alarm off so you could get some much needed sleep."

"Thanks for kindly telling me I look like crap." Danielle teased as she noticed her boyfriend was wearing his glasses. He wore contacts, but, not all the time like he was supposed to. Mainly because he hated them, but, when his eyesight would give him headaches, he'd wear those glasses that Danielle adored on him.

"Never in a million years could you ever look like crap." Niall said as he kissed her forehead and pulled her into him.

"Where's Roxy?" Dani asked as she remember her and Niall's new puppy.

"Downstairs, I let her out this morning and she just stayed downstairs."

Niall got out of bed to go downstairs and retrieve the puppy.

A few seconds later, the three were cuddled up in bed together, watching the new E! show, Married to Jonas.

Danielle was cuddled up next to Niall with her head on his chest and Roxy laying on her chest.

Danielle drifted off to sleep, holding the teacup Yorkie close to her while Niall watched his princess sleep.

When Danielle woke up an hour later, the duo decided to go out for coffee.

They finally made it to the coffee shop with their new puppy after having to fight through a crowd to get to the door.

"I'm sorry, babe." Niall told Danielle as they sat down in a corner booth in the back of the little shop.

"Don't worry about it, it comes with the territory." Danielle said with a laugh. "Married to Jonas? Please, they need 'A Day in the Life of a One Direction Girlfriend.'"

Niall laughed and took a bite of the cookie he decided to share with Danielle, even though she claimed she didn't want any. Niall broke off a piece of the cookie and held it up for Danielle to eat.

"I don't want any, babe." Danielle said.

"Yes, you do. You didn't eat last night and you missed breakfast this morning,"

"So you ate without me!" Danielle interrupted him.

"Nope, I haven't eaten anything either!"

Danielle wore a teasing shocked look on her face as Niall continued, "Please eat it for me, princess?"

Danielle sighed and took the cookie from his fingers, but, not with biting them first.

"Feisty!" Niall said, earning a laugh from Danielle. "Hey, there's that beautiful smile I missed." Niall said seriously as he grabbed Dani's hand across the table and started rubbing circles into it, like he did the previous night. "Babe, I know how bad this news upset you, but please know, it's not the end of the world. It may feel like it, but, we'll make it through this together. We'll always have each other, and you know I'm never going to leave your side, beautiful."

A tear rolled down Danielle's cheek, half sadness from never being able to give her and Niall the children they so desperately wanted and half happiness from having such an amazing man who loved her so much and was there for her anytime, any place.

"I love you so much, Nialler."

"I love you more than you will ever realize, princess." Niall replied as he reached across the table to kiss his beautiful girlfriend.

The fans outside were quite loud, but, it made Danielle smile when she heard half of them go, 'Awww!'

When she'd first started dating Niall, she thought every single one of his fans hated her, as did Amanda, but, they were quickly proved wrong when they were at the mall one day a couple of years ago and two girls, that looked to be about 16, came up to them, asked for pictures and autographs, and told them how gorgeous and pretty they were.

"Love?" Niall's voice interrupted Danielle's thoughts.

"Huh? I'm sorry."

"Are you ready?" he laughed.

"Oh, sorry! Yeah."

Dogs weren't allowed in the store, but, Danielle kept Roxy in her purse and kept her quiet by feeding her bits of Niall's sandwich. She made sure the dog was comfortable before putting her purse on her shoulder, interlacing her fingers with Niall's and following him out of the store. The duo stopped and talked to fans on the way out. Danielle was pleasantly surprised when a lot of the fans asked for her autograph and pictures with her. After about thirty minutes of hanging out with the fans, Niall politely told the fans they had to leave before heading home.

When they got home, Niall unlocked and held the door open for his girlfriend. They both changed, Niall into sweatpants and a t-shirt, Danielle, into one of Niall's t-shirts. They sat on the couch in the living room and cuddled up together while Danielle played with the puppy.

Niall watched as his beautiful princess played with their new puppy. Of course he was bummed that they couldn't have children, something he'd always wanted, but, it wasn't the end of the world, it was just the end of a dream. Niall knew he'd learn to accept the fact that they'd never have their own little ones running around, but, adoption was always a possibility. He also knew that it was a possibility in the back of Dani's mind too, although they hadn't talked about it yet. But, for now, he had his world, his first love, his best friend, his princess, his beautiful girlfriend, and one day, his future wife and she was all he needed to be completely and utterly happy. He pressed his lips into her hair and let them linger there as he breathed in her sweet scent.

"What's up?" Danielle asked, noticing her boyfriend was in deep thought.

"Just loving you." He said, his reply muffled since his face was still buried in her hair.

"Lying's not nice, babe." Danielle replied, moving her head so she was looking up into her love's stunning blue eyes.

"I wasn't lying and you know that."

Niall leaned down and kissed Danielle, savoring the sweet moment.

They spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies before heading to bed at midnight.