Here ist he index for the Bleach: Diversity Writing challenge I am working on.
Category A - Works five hundred words or less.
1. Haiku - This poem had to be a haiku. This poem is about Toshiro. It follows a 6:7:6 pattern instead of a 5:7:5 pattern.
2. Under 8 - This poem had to be under eight lines. This poem is about Toshiro's days at the academy.
3. Exactly 8 - This poem had to be exactly eight lines. This poem is about Toshiro saying goodbye to his childhood.
4. 8 to 20 - This poem had to be between 8 to 20 lines. This one ended up being fifteen. It is about Toshiro's confusion about hearing his zampaktuo's name at an early age. It's also about his confusion about where he belonged and about not knowing who his parents are.
5. Under 50 - This poem has to be under fifty words. This is about Toshiro's thoughts about being related to Gin.
6. Under 100 - This poem is a Toshiro/Karin poem based around a sunset theme.
7. 50 to 99 - This poem is by writers who pair their OCs (original characters) with male characters that are already married in Bleach canon but ignore the fact they were married or even soul mates with the woman they were married too.
8. 100 Exactly - This is a poem about Toshiro's thoughts on being a zombie.
9. !00 to 150 - This is another poem about Toshiro's years athe the academy.
10. Over 150 - This is a poem about Toshiro's childhood.
11. Senryu - There is a secret Toshiro has.
12. Freeverse - This is about Toshiro and Momo's relationship.
13. Acrostic - This poem is about Isshin and Kaien
14. Blank Verse - This poem is about Toshiro's mother
15. Echo - This poem is about Toshiro and Bamibetta, opertating under the idea that they may be twins.
16. Irregular - This is a poem about Toshiro's thoughts on the Shiba clan.
17. Limerick - This poem is about the paperwork Toshiro has to do.
18. Ottava Rima - This poem is for the Pairing Toshiro/Karin
19. Renga - This poem is called "Irony of Love".
20. Sonnet - This poem is about Toshiro's perception of himself,
21. Ballade - Toshiro waxes prose about Karin.
22. Couplet - This poem is about Toshiro's Granny.
23. Cinquain - This is about an inner hollow Toshiro may or may not have.
24. Lyruc - This poem is about Toshiro's father.
25. Riddle - This riddle involves a hobby Toshiro may like.
26. Pantoum - This is Toshiro's fears over Mayuri's treatment of him as a zombie.
27. Tanka - This is about Kaien's mentorship of Rukia
28. Pindaric Ode - Rangiku finally gets married and Toshiro has certain feelings about getting a "father" finally.