Chapter Two

The house was big. He smiled as he led me inside it. I smiled back at him, looking around in awe at the modernized 2 story. It was clean and sharp, masculine with those touches that made it comfortable for women too.  

There were picture frames of the suit and a pretty blonde, they were smiling and holding each other in all of them.

"An ex, haven't gotten around to taking down the pictures."

"Was it recent?"

"Yeah." he said, trying to take the subject off of his ex. I understand, kinda weird to be talking about when you've got a hooker at your house.

"So, Tyler, what is it you do." I asked, leaning against his counter.

"I'm a lawyer." he said, smiling and walking over to me. "I'd ask you the same, but it seems I already know." he kissed me.

His lips were soft and tasty. His hand slid up my side, clutching my face as it deepened. His tongue worked in my mouth, making my knees weak and my stomach do back flips.

The kiss never ended, even as he wrapped my legs around his waist and skillfully carried me up the stairs.

The bedroom was to the right of the hall, he set me down, my body rubbing on his.

We continued to kiss as he walked backwards into his room. I opened my eyes and sitting on his bed was the pretty blonde from the pictures downstairs.

My eyes widened and I gasped. I removed my hands from his hair and he turned around.

"Milly? What the hell are you doing here?" her cheeks were flaming with anger, mine with embarrassment. She stood up, she was short, and skinny.

Her blonde hair was straight down her sides and her lingerie was lacy and see through.

"I came here to make amends, but it seems you've found someone have you?" she said, sounding icy cold.

She walked up to me. I was taller then her, and her intimidation was useless. "So you got a whore did you?" she looked at Tyler, he was fuming, with anger or embarrassment I don't know. "This is my man, why don't you go find your own?" she said as she pushed me.

My right foot went back instinctively and the shove only made me angrier.

I looked at Tyler, "Boy you weren't kidding when you said recent were you?" his eyes looked hurt and he was definitely embarrassed. "Whatever, I don't have time for this." I said as I turned to walk away.

"Rorie wait!" he called after me, I heard her protest and him yell something at her as his footsteps got closer.

He grabbed my arm halfway down the steps. "I'm really sorry about this, I didn't even know she was here. Let me drive you home?" he asked, hopeful. I shook my head.

"No thanks, you've got enough to deal with up there."

"Can I at least have your number?" he asked, his eyes clear and blue and pleading.

I nodded. Walking into the kitchen, he brought out a notepad and a pen.

I scribbled my number and he smiled. I tried to make my own not so bitter and rude, but I knew I failed as I saw his falter.

"I really am sorry." he dug into his pocket, bringing out a wad of cash and shoving it into my hands he kissed me.

His lips warm and comforting, "For a cab, and you can't say no." he whispered against my lips.

I nodded and saw his ex/not ex girlfriend standing there with eyes like fire watching us.

I flipped her off with a curt smile, tongued her boyfriend and shook my preemie ass all the way out the door.