Chapter 1

Sorry that the update is late. I had a mouse in my room! I ended up sleeping in the bathroom last night, having my dad get it out this morning and then i took everything out of my room and scrubbed it all down.  spent like 7 hours doing cleaning in my room.

So anyway it's gone now.

Thanks for taking time to listen to my life story.

******************************************************************

(Seth has not changed yet. Take's place in between Twilight and New moon)

I glared across the table at my brother with Bella.

"Edward, stop watching Bella eat. Your making her uncomfortable." I scolded him.

Bella blushed and looked at her food. Edward only rolled his golden eyes at me, wrapping his pale, cold arm around Bella.

Personally i thought Bella and Edward were adorable together. She was so... Simple and sweet. She really cared about me like i was her sister.

She treated me good, bought me a few things that i didn't ask for and in return i helped her keep the house clean, cook for Charlie and snuck some things in her closet.

It was the sister i always wanted. Beside's Alice and Rosalie though.

Sure, it sickened me, the way she acted with my brother. It was disgusting. Never in my life have i seen Edward so head over heels happy with a girl.

Except when our mother and i made sweets sometimes.

"So Bella. I was thinking maybe we could all go to the mall this weekend?" Chirped Alice. "The boys, Esme and Rosalie are going hunting and i thought maybe Gemma and i can have you over?"

Bella groaned. "Alice i hate shopping."

"No one can hate shopping Bella." I snorted. "It's in the 'girl code' to not hate it."

She sighed. "Alright Gemma." She leaned into Edward's arm.

I glanced around our small table feeling more alone then i have ever felt before. Edward and i always had eachother. We looked so much alike we sometimes pretended to be twins. This time we weren't though.

I was his younger sister, 17, who was 10 months after him. We were orphan's, our parents were friends with Carlisle and Esme who could not have children so when they died in a 'car accident' we were sent to live with them. Under our 'parents' wish of course.

It was hard sometimes, knowing everyone had someone to love; except me.

It's never me.

Sure i'm smart, funny and a nice person but boys never see that. That is the reason i don't date. All boys see is a pretty face, expensive clothes and perfect body. They don't know the real me.

I stood up causing my family's attention to come to me. They all stared at me, golden eyes questioning.

Edward didn't know what i was thinking, he tries to stop reading my mind as much as he can which i appreciate. 

"Where are you going?" Bella questioned me. Sometime's she is like a mom to me, i swear it. She always worries about me, even though  i'm a vampire and about 100 years older than her.

"I'm throwing my food away. I might ditch the rest of the day." I shrugged, grabbing my black coat from the back of my chair. "Esme and Carlisle won't mind, i know everyting already anyway."

I grabbed my untouched food, throwing it in the garbage across the room.

"Be careful." Edward muttered, even though i heard it crystal clear. He was only playing the big brother role but it annoyed me.