【 二 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 two ; shots & tripping。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Like what Angela said, after exactly two minutes, Beomhee has awaken from her slumber. Head empty with no thoughts whatsoever, except to save Jungkook. "Who's Jungkook?" Beomhee asks herself as she stare at the ceiling of her room.

Beomhee jolted up from her bed and reached for her phone, tapping in a couple of keys before she taps the enter. Within seconds, the internet showed him a bunch of Jeon Jungkooks, and she didn't even know which one she was looking for. Did the Jeon Jungkook she was referring to had any social medias?

"Gosh, my head is splitting!" Beomhee groans as she pulled her hair in frustration. While she whines, an idea popped in her head that made her gasp. "I-I can teleport!" She hitch off the blankets that once wrapped around her before her feet met the cold floor.

She stands in the middle of her room, thinking very hard about this "Jeon Jungkook" she's supposed to meet. Once she was kind of ready and confident that she thought about this guy; she shuts her eyes before she glides her fingers through the air and made the circle. She took a peek at what happened by opening one of her eyes, and once she found out if worked, she jumps in joy.

The portal led her to a place that she was very unfamiliar with just by the looks of it. But obviously, before jumps in; Beomhee swapped clothes and put on new ones, she didn't want this Jungkook guy to see her in pajamas. Beomhee unintentionally took a chunk of time just by dressing up and making her self look presentable. She stood in front of the portal, letting out a sigh before she mutters,

"Jeon Jungkook, here I come..."

|||

"6:01PM" the bartender says as he wipes the inside of the glass with a clean cloth.

Jungkook mumbles a quick "thanks" before he looks back down on his drink. "My classes has officially ended," Jungkook mutters to himself.

"What did I told you about skipping classes?" Jungkook looks over his shoulder and heard a chuckle. He felt the figure sat beside him before he ordered himself a drink.

"What are you doing here Tae?" Jungkook asks irked by his presence and not facing Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles before he shook his head. "Believe me, this one is just a coincidence." Taehyung utters before the drink he ordered was now served to him.