Joshua | Hong Jisoo

Y/N's P.O.V
"Joshua. Where are you? Are you coming home?" I asked him through the phone.

"I'm still at the studio. Sorry Y/N but I'm not coming home tonight."he said simply before ending the call.

I let out a big sigh. It's 2 am. And it's been 3 days since he didn't come home.

Of course I'm super worried. What if he have someone else? What if he doesn't love me anymore?

I've been Joshua's girlfriend for 3 years. We've been through a lot.

We've fight. But eventually we'll get better a few days later.

Yeah he's busy I understand that. But for not coming back home for 3 day straight... I just started thinking that he doesn't love me anymore.

He only come back home to get his things. And he doesn't even bother to look at me.

And tomorrow's our 3th year anniversary. He must've forgot about it.

>×<•>×<•>×<•>×<•>×<•>×<•>×<•>×<

I opened my eyes and looked beside me. Oh right he's still not home.

I hoped he would come home today. It's our anniversary after all. If he's not coming I'll visit the boys at their dorm.

[Time skip to 6.32 pm]

It's already 6.32 pm. And he's still isn't here. So he really did forgot about our anniversary.

Tears streamed down my cheek as I head to Seventeen's dorm at Pledis.

I knocked the door and a few seconds later Seungkwan opened the door.

"Oh Y/N come in! What brings you here?" He asked as we both sat on the sofa.

"Um... Seungkwan, where's Joshua?" "Joshua? He went out at 4 and haven't come back yet."

"Oh. Is that so...." My phone ring signaling a text message. It's from Joshua.

From: Josh
Hey Y/N. Come to the park that we used to go. Don't be late. I'll see you there.

"Sorry Seungkwan. I need to go now. Bye!" I got up and left Seungkwan who's sitting there.

"Guys let's go! She's going to the place!" All Seventeen members gathered and went to a place, trying to make sure everything was perfect.

I drived to the park and parked somewhere. I searched for Joshua but couldn't find him.

I sighed and stopped walking. He told me to meet him here but where is he?

My eyes caught something on the bench nearby. I went to the bench to get a closer look. It's a Post-It note with something written on it.

'Ever since I met you nobody else is worth thinking about.'

I looked at the note in confusion. Who wrote this? Is it for me?

I saw another Post-It note on a bench not far from where I'm standing.

' Hey, I wanted to tell you something. That smile of yours drive me crazy.'

Just after I finished reading it, a dog came running to me.

"Ooh... You're so cute. Where's your owner? Hm, what's this?" I take a paper that was stuck in the dog's collar.

' Follow me! ^w^ '

The dog immediately started running off somewhere and I chase after it. But I lose it as it was running too fast.

But this place is...

Yeah, it's the exact place where Joshua confessed to me. I still remember the rose bushes that surrounds the fountain in the center.

Then, I heard singing voices. (They're singing 'Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day')

Uriui bameun sel su eobtneun byeoldeulgwa moraeai geu sai
(Our night lies between the countless stars and countless grain of sand)

Pokjugeul ssoneun tangtang sorie uruiu useumkkot piulgo
(In the sound of firecrackers, our smile bloom)

Jeo meolil dalbit uriui jomyeongi doego
(The faraway moonlight becomes our light)

Seuchineun baram naegeseo negero byeonjyeolseo gal ttae nunmureun da sarajeun gane
(When the wind that brushes past spreads from me to you, tears disappeared)

I gasped in awe. In front of me, all 13 members of Seventeen sang the song and in the center, Joshua stood there holding a bouquet of red roses. He walked to me and handed me the rose.

Neil gyeottae dugo akkyeojugo saranghago oh
(I put you by my side, adoring and loving you oh)

Maeil useojugo jigeumcheoreom areumdapgil
(Make you smile everyday as beautifully as now)

I cried as I was touched. I seriously didn't expect this.

"Y/N, happy anniversary." "I thought you forgot." "I'll never forget the day when I get to be with my loved one."

"So you didn't come home because you were preparing for this?" "Yeah, also because I'm busy with work. I'm sorry." "It's okay." "Oh, I also have something else to say."

He searched for something in his pocket and pull it out. I covered my mouth, totally unprepared for this.

"Y/N, ever since I met you 3 years ago, I know you were the one. You make my day bright even when I'm feeling down. Will you be the angel of my life?"

He hold out the ring box with a beautiful ring carved with our names. I cried again.

"Yes. I will." I said and he wrapped his arms around me, expressing his pure happiness.

"Thank you Y/N. I love you. I promise I'll make you happy." He whispered in my ears.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Hoshi shouted. Oops, I forgot they're still here.

"No, we can't do it here. Chan is still under-" Joshua cut me as he kissed me passionately.

Today is the best day of my life. I was proposed by the guy I love the most.

"Hey! Chan is still under age!" The8 immediately closed Chan's eye with his hand.

Fuh! Finally done. Here's Jisoos to brighten your day.

 Here's Jisoos to brighten your day

This takes longer than the others.
Maybe because it's Joshua.
Well, I'm gonna do Jun next!
See ya!
~Lynne~