Living With My Dad As Alpha

My name is Greenleigh and i am going too see my father for the first time in 7 years! My mother took me away from my father because we is the Alpha of our pack and my mom did not want me to know till I became a wolf witch was not till i was 16 but then i did not want to see my dad because i had to much on my minde about everything that my mom has told me. Now me and my mom are going back because she missed him and now i know about the pack and everything, the only thing that my mom does not know is that I don't want to go back i don't want to be a wolf but I can't have it my way. All that I do know is that my life is going to be change for ever from this point on.

MY full name is Greenleigh Jade Maddison but everyone calls me Leigh. I am 17 and i am a wolf with the rest of my family. I have an older brother named Matt that is 21 years old. I don't dress the way my mother wants me too, I aways wear half shirts and short shorts. I have long blond hair and no i am not dumb i have all A+ in school is is good for me because i want to go to a good college when i am done with high school to get away form all of  this! Ha-ha well that's me for now let see what people say.

Leigh we are here my mother said i still heard her even Theo i had head phones in because i was Liston to music on my iphone while i was texting my bff Emma! Fine mom i heard you I am getting out right now to grab my two bags, I opened the SUV door and jumped down i am tall for a girl but not that tall i am about 2 inches taller then my mother. I was happy to see that no one was outside i walked to the back of the car that had all of my things that i did not want to ship over because they ment the most to me and i did not want something tp happen to them. I had my hands full when my phone started to ring, I put the bags down and answer it, Hello then i heard Emma's voice on the other end. Are you there yet she asked my with her high pitch voice that i learn to love because it will never go away.

Yes we just got here, the front door of the house opened and a guy walked out he came up to me but i walked passed him leaving my bags on the ground. Leigh I still can't believe that your mother made you move back with your dad, I know hey can i call you later because I have a few things that i have to take care with the family, I hung up the phone and heard that guys say that's her! Ugh if they wanted to know who i am they should ask me not my dam mother this guy is going to get under my skin and i don't even know who he is. I turned back around and walked to my mother where that guy was i looked at him and he had blond hair, baby blue eyes and he was a good 7 inches taller then my mother. Greenleigh go take your things into the house because there is more to get, Fine i will do it but who is this guy?

Leigh this is Matt your older brother I turned back to my brother and said so your my brother that decide to stay with our FATHER with that I went back to my bags. I walked into the house and there were people all over the place. I dropped my bags on the ground and looked at everyone that was looking at me, I am so not going to like this place if this is what i get everywhere i go! Greenleigh Maddison is that you. I would know that voice from any where it belongs to the boy that I hate so much when I was younger he use to give me hell when i lived here.

I turned around to see Nathan Anderson standing there, he was good 10 inches taller then me, his hair was cut short and he looked Hott. No bold Leigh for thinking that, you still here Anderson! Greenleigh your still calling me by the last name and it has been 10 years. Yeah I will still call you that so get use to get because I will never say your first name Anderson. I backed up because i did not see how close we were when I first seen him.

Leigh get your butt back out here my mom said through mind link. I really hate that i am still nit use to having my mother say what she wants me to do through my head sometime I block her out sometimes it does not work. My mom was standing with her hands on her hip, sorry mom i ran into someone i was not wanting to see. She looked at me with her brown eyes that gets to everyone. I grabbed the last 3 bags that were siting there and walked back into the house with my mother, everyone once again was looking at us what is with that!

The next thing everyone was around my mother hugging her, Ok everyone I think she had enough with that said everyone stopped what they were doing and backed up into the living room. I turned my head and saw my father standing there looking at me with his big blue eyes, yup that where me and my brother got our eyes from. GreenLeigh Jade Maddison what the hell are you wearing? I was about to tell him off when my mother voice spoke up Jeff leave her alone she is fine i bought this for her. He did not look happy well its nice too see you too dad. 

Yo Anderson why don't you show me to my room, he help me with my bags up the stairs and i was in the same room when i was little. The room was the same but had all of my things in it that was from my other room. Thanks for the help Anderson now tell me something to we go to the local High School? Leigh yes we do there are some humans that go there too. Well that's all I wanted to know now get out of my room.