T w e n t y - T w o

Avery's POV:

As Kyle's lips slammed against mine, all my thoughts went aside. His hands circled around my waist, pulling my possessively into his chest. I could feel his rapid heartbeat against my chest.

And his tongue entered into my mouth as he growled at my taste, pushing my body against the wall.

His teeth nibbled at my lower lip and a moan escaped my mouth even before realising it. With this, his kiss grew more frantic as if he couldn't get enough.

Unintentionally, both my hands circled themselves around his neck and my body pressed even more closer to him than before. My lips start moving on their own accord and I didn't even realise it until his hand pushed back the hem of my dress and settled on my mid-thigh.

His thumb slowly starts to draw circles on my bare thigh as I shuddered at their contact.

We both parted to breath and his forehead came to gently rest on mine as I try to control myself. His hazel-eyes met my blue ones and he sucked in a harsh breath, "Avery, I-"

Only God knows what I was doing because I didn't even know it myself as I pulled his head down and crashed his lips against mine, shutting up anything he was going to say.

Another growl left his mouth as this time the kiss became even more fierce and bruising. My hands ran through his soft brown locks as his pushed me harder into the wall. His tongue licked my lower lip gently and his hands pulled me impossibly close to his chest as if he thought that I would disappear any second.

One of his hands came to rest gently on my cheek and I started kissing him back even more frantically than before.

We both parted for a breath again but I hardly had time when he took my lips in for another torturing and drugging kiss, ruining my senses completely.

It was intoxicating like he was drugging my senses and rending my body numb. One of his hands that were previously on my cheek, slightly brushed against my breast. He squeezed my already erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger to which I moaned into his mouth.

His other hand went up and down my sides as if he was close to loosing control. Kyle Finlay loosing control? That's something I'd never thought I'd see.

"Avery? Kyle?" My head snapped up to see Jace up there. He had a mischievous smile on his face which he hid away as our heads turned towards him.

All thoughts came back as if I had just woken up from a dream. Kyle. Kyle Finlay. What had happened in the evening. How he had insulted and humiliated me and how I was kissing him now.

I immediately left and didn't even care when they called me.

I cant believe I did that, just for a moment of lust?

Oh so now, we're gonna call that 'lust'?

Exactly, since love doesn't actually exist. A person is just lusting after someone and when you actually get them, it all slowly vanishes away. If you're stupid enough to think it will last forever and do get married in the moment of madness. Either you have the patience to deal with them or you don't, and get a divorce.

Oh really, are you sure that you actually dont believe in love or you just refuse to believe in it?

So children don't be that stupid. Live and enjoy your free life, travel around the world, make memories with different people and different cultures because you only live once and its too dumb to waste your time with this bullshit.

And what about Kyle? Are you sure that you're only thinking this and not hoping for something more with him?

Shut up! You annoying bitch!