T.C.T.L.3

Hey,it's Alexis I really wish that you guys would vote and comment on my story. 

But oh....well.........

Well here's Part 3 of "Love Is A Crazy Thing".

Edited by wingedlove26 Thanks!!! =]

Hope you like it.

Please  

VOTE  

COMMENT  

FAN 

THANKS

The song for this chapter is "Crush Crush Crush" by a Paramore

(Jessy's POV)

So far school was going good, it's 1:15 right now so that means it's lunch time. While I was waiting for everyone at the cafeteria doors, a guy about my age walked up to me and smiled and so I did what I had to, I smiled back. He was pretty cute too, he had black cropped hair with baby blue eyes, a lean muscular body, and a smile that lights up the whole city.

"Hey." He said to me flashing his smile.

"Hi, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to come sit with me and my friends?" He said pointing behind him. I looked in the direction he was pointing and saw 2 dudes sitting at a table and may I say, they were hot.

"Oh, ummm.....well I'd really like to, but uh I'm waiting for my friends." I told him.

"Oh, well can't you wait for them while sitting with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Why not." I said. We started walking, but then he stopped.

"By the way my name's Derrek James." He said holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and shook it, his hands are so smooth, but so strong.

"My name's Je......."

"Jessica, I know." He told me. Creepy.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him.

"My cousins, Shane and Seth, told me about you." He said.

"Well Shane has a crush on me and me and Seth went out, so they should know about me." I told him.

"Yeah, they told me about that." He muttered just as we made it over to the guys.

"Yup." I looked at the two guys who were staring at me, "Hey guys I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jessy or Jess." I told them, smiling.

"Hey, I 'm Jake and that's Josh." Jake said pointing at the other guy. We talked for a while, the guys were funny, they kept flirting with me, but never said too much, and Derrek would blush every time I talked to him. Jake was in the middle of telling me who Derrek likes, when he was interrupted.

"Hey, Jessy, are those your friends you were waiting for?" He asked, pointing behind me. I looked and saw Trey, Mike, Sam, Sean, Drake, Melissa, and Angel (who by the way isn't one at all).

"Come on guys, I want you to meet them!" I said grabbing Derrek and Jake's hand, noticing Derrek blush.

Continued in next part in Derreks P.O.V. 

COMMENT  

VOTE  

FAN  

-Alexis :D