Chapter 6

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln POV

I let go of my little sisters and look in the direction of the voice and see Eleanor, with a Little Sister on her back, the Little Sister is Emma. I wave to them and say, "Groan (Hey you two, how are you?)" Eleanor comes up to me and hugs my arm and says "Scream (Lincoln who are those two?)" Is she jealous? I say to her, "Groan (That's Lucy and Lisa, two of my little sisters.)" Eleanor says, "Scream (The ones who kicked you out of the house?)" Yeah, I told her about it, I trust her. I say to her, "Groan (yes, but I forgive them.)" She looks at me and then at Lucy and Lisa, she seems to think of something and then takes off her helmet.

Every time I see this face, I can not help but smile, she is so beautiful, the first time I saw her, without a helmet, I could not speak because I thought she was so beautiful

Every time I see this face, I can not help but smile, she is so beautiful, the first time I saw her, without a helmet, I could not speak because I thought she was so beautiful. She says, "So you guys are two of the ones that made Epsilon so many problems." Lisa says, "Wait, can you speak normally?" Eleanor says with crossed arms "Of course I can speak normally." Lucy points to me and asks "Can Lincoln speak normally?" Eleanor looks at me and then at the two again and says, "Yes, he can, but only if he takes off his helmet, which he does not like doing." Lucy says to me "Lincoln please take the helmet off, I want to see your face again not the porthole." I fold my arms and shake my head. Lisa asks, "Why does not he like to take off his helmet?" Eleanor says, "He thinks he's ugly, which he is not, I think he's cute." I blush a little bit, you can see that too, I think, because my helmet also blushes and says "Groan (I do not fall for it again.") Eleanor gives me the puppy look and I say "Groan (Still not.)" Lucy and Lisa do puppy look now, and it's going to be harder to say no and I say "Groan (still no.)" Now do Emma, ​​the puppy look, who taught her?! I say "Groan (YOU HAVE WON)" I open the cap of my helmet and take it off, my face comes out disfigured with a glasgow smile and a scar on the right eye. Eleanor comes up to me and puts her hand on my cheek and says "Lincoln you are not ugly, you were never ugly, you are the nicest and most considerate man for I know and the cutest." Lucy says, "You're not ugly Lincoln, you look pretty cool with it." Lisa says, "I do not care what you look like, you're and will be my big brother." I start to cry easily, embrace Lucy, Lisa, Eleanor and Emma and say "Thank you, thank you."

After a while, I let everyone go and ask, "And how are the others?" Lucy says, "Most are still sad that you have disappeared." I ask "most?" Lisa says with anger in her voice, "Lola, Lynn, Luan and Lori still believe you are bad luck." I sigh and massage my temples and say "They still think I'm bad luck, that's childish." Eleanor says, "If I can get them in my hands!" Lucy says "Lori and Bobby got married and have a six year old daughter." I am a bit shocked to hear that and walk in the direction of my elevator. Lisa asks, "Lincoln, where are you going?" I say "to my floor, come with me." I put my helmet back on and run.

We walk a while until we get to my elevator, we get in and I enter a code, we drive up and they see my floor. On the floor you can see many Little Sisters playing with each other. Lucy asks, "Lincoln did you build all this." I take off my helmet and say "Well renovated." I hear the play stop and look in the direction of the Little Sisters and they all look at me wide-eyed and you hear "Big Brother took off his helmet." "He has white hair." I scratch my head and say to the others "Let's go to my workshop." we go to a door, I enter a code and we go inside. Eleanor says, "Lincoln, you're great, you built it all for the Little Sisters." Lisa asks, "Why are you locking the door?" I answer "I lock the door because I have sharp tools here, for example I built a rivet gun here, it's smaller than the Big Daddy's and more manageable." I go to a machine and say, "Do you drink coffee, and if you want a cup?" Eleanor says "I like to take one." Lucy says "Me too." Lisa says "I would like a cup, too." I give each of them a cup and give me one too. And Lucy asks the question I'm afraid "Lincoln do you want to see the others again?"

To be continued.