3 Lovers, 1 Room

My hands press against the tiled wall on either side of Calvion's head. Her stray hair catches onto my perspiring skin as her lips latch to the right side of my neck.

The jiggling of the door handle causes a chain reaction; Calvions gasp and my laughter. I place my hand over her mouth to keep her from announcing our presence. She simply shuts her eyes and I start to stroke her slowly - allowing my head to fall to her exposed shoulder to kiss on her body in a sensual manner.

"Mmm," she mumbles underneath my palm. The jiggling of the handle stops, and I am close, so I speed up my strokes a little too abruptly. One hard stroke and her body slams into the wall. "Ahh" her groan integrates into a moan.

Fuck, I say to myself wishing that she was similar to my own size so that I could pick her up onto my hips.

Dainty steps can be heard outside of the door, and a part of me knows who they belong to.

"I don't know if you're in there, Calvion..," Nikki chortles. "But we're having the cake now, Sheria wants to wait for you," her chortles cease. "Take your time, though.."

A smirk grows on my face. "Tell her; 'what is it? I'm kind of busy here?'" Instantly, Calvion parts from my body a tad, and my chest feels bare without her pressed against it.

"Why would I do that?" She hushes with furrowed brows. "Okay Nikki -" she musters up a composed voice until I manage to pick her up onto my hips and hoist her against the bathroom door. Gravity, my thrusts, accompanied by our bodies rubbing together sends Calvion over the edge. "Aaah - I'll," she screams in a gargle as her hands claw into my shoulders. "Commmee," her eyes clench shut and I begin to smile large at the sight as I to reach my peak. "Out" she breathes out - exhausted.

When her moans die down and I place her unstable feet on the ground, Nikki's cackles ring in my ears. I'm closest to the door, which enables me to hear her mumbles.

"I'm gonna knock that motherfucker out. I should have walked right in there after banging on the door." I jump into my pants as Calvion situates herself. As I buckle my buttons I open the door and Calvion shrieks and she speeds up her dressing.

I poke my face out with a grin. "Hello, we're almost done here," I widen my eyes in 'surprise'. "Nikki! Hi, there"

She comes close to me, never ceases her cackles. She glances at my sweaty chest and back up into my eyes. "Does she make your heart tick? Is that what compelled you to arrive here like the knight you are" her hands sway elegantly as her eyes squint to a close. A part of me knows this isn't all sarcastic, and I know that I've hit the lock on her guarded chamber of a heart.

I slump more comfortably onto the door frame. "Oh, Nikki..," I tsk. "Are you beginning to be possessive of me? I'm not the one to be claimed."

Her unaffected act ends abruptly at my mockery. "This isn't a game Prince. I entertained the idea by going on the motorcycle with you and spending time with you outside of the cellar..," she swipes a hair from her eyes. "I'm not interested in anything from you other than," she points at my crouch area that is covered by the door. "But now that you're entertaining my friend, I want no part-" her calm voice - which humbles me - is interrupted by eye contact with Calvion who towers over my shoulder.

Calvion glances between Nikki and I, and blushes immensely. "Hey, Nikki," she giggles as she pushed by me. "Lets go" she hits into Nikki's frame before glancing back at me. "Bye, Prince" Calvion giggles as a school-girl would and it's quite adorable.

"Bye," I smile small. "My people will get in touch with you, you'll be preforming on Thursday" I call out as I reach down for my shirt.

"Sounds good" she remains shy and Nikki smiles at me. She approves.

They walk off in front of me and I smile at the women in adoration of their beauty.

They get about 10 metres away before they begin to speak to one another. "Did you really have to fuck Prince at Sherias engagement party?" Nikki cackles into her friends shoulder.

"Bitch! I didn't know he'd be here.. He's just so fine. Girl, I promise you'd do the same." I hold a hand to my mouth to conceal my laughter at her sentence.

My eyes continue to follow them and as they do, I catch glimpse of Brian. Curious, I direct my attention to my head of security and the people surrounding him. Timothy: my eyes roll. Wendy: my breath hitches at the sight of her - she is a mess with visibly reddened features. Wendy no longer looks like her bright and bubbly as her twin, she now appears detached as well as saddened. Arms are wrapped around Wendy's torso to console her, but to my surprise, it isn't her girlfriend (my pianist) Lisa at her side. I see that the tanned arms belong to Vanity and freeze in my spot, stunned and also ashamed at the web that I've created.

In one room, three lovers and a grieving twin of another stand amongst each other. And I feel strangely vulnerable.

I'm entranced by Vanity's beauty - as I always am - for she is the female version of myself. Though her eyes have dark bags beneath them and her movements seem erratic, her smile is illuminating and I barely move when her head turns towards mine. Fortunately, I regain control over my body in the split second before her eyes meet my own.

As I fleet down the hallway, the voices from last nights dream begin to echo through my mind.

Nikki Darlings Point Of View

Sheria stares at Calvion and I with a killer smirk as we get to the table. I signal Calvion to sit beside Sheria to spill the deets over dessert. She gets to her newly assigned spot and Sheria is quick to whisper into Calvion's ear.

I take my seat beside Martin and he gives me a lovely smile. "Hello, Martin," I grin and he passes a plate holding a slice of iced cake. "Aweh! Thank you" I cheese as I grab onto the plate and place it before me.

"No matter, sweet heart," his British voice coos. "Ya know?" he leans into my ear - which surprises me. "I was quiet earlier, for I didn't want to intrude in private family matters.. but," he grunts as his hold on his knife increases. "That disgusting son-of-a-bitch was wrong for what he did" his wrinkled face becomes red with anger. A lump in my throat forms at his words, words I wished my father would say.

My grandmothers hand holds onto his shoulder. "Martin," their eyes connect and his grip automatically loosens. "Not here, my love. He will be punished beyond comprehension, Nikki knows this. We spoke" she flashes me a closed-mouth smile.

"Oh, really?" Martins voice squeaks before he takes a bite of his dessert.

The lump in my throat grows at their undeniable protectiveness and care of my well-being. Before I can become too emotional at the diner table, Armani speaks out.

Everyone other than Armani is conversing with another, but he makes sure to allow his approval in the cake to be known with a loud moan. "Mm-ph," his words are mumbled his full mouth. "Sheria," he wipes crumbs from his face. "This is so good, honestly. Is there," he takes another bite which impedes his speaking further. "Any way we can have this for our wedding?" The table erupts in laughter when multiple stares from the classy crowd at the other tables in the venue shoot him looks at his savage way of eating.