My Way Home Is Through You. (Frerard) Chapter 3

I follow him to his house, it's huge! I hesitate before following him through the doorway. He leads me straight upstairs. Frank takes me to his room. When I walk in, I look around, amazed. He has posters of bands that I love, everywhere!

He smiles at me and I melt, his smile is so beautiful! Just like the rest of him.. Only now do I take in what he's wearing, he has an AC/DC shirt, skinny black jeans and Converse shoes.

"I'll get you something to wear, and we can put your shirt in the wash, okay?" he says.

I just nod and give him a greatful smile.

He hands me a black Guns 'n' Roses shirt and I smile, I love Guns 'n' Roses!

After I change and Frank puts my bloodstained shirt in the wash, we go back into his room. 

"So what do you wanna do now?" Frank asks me.

I look around his room, and see a Les Paul (An awesome guitar, google it.) He grins.

"Wanna hear me play?" he asks, while taking in my expression.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I say.

Frank goes over to get his guitar. As he's plugging it in, he says "I can't really sing so.. don't laugh!"

I smile as he starts so play a song that I know straight away, I Remember You, by Skid Row. As he is singing, I find myself joining in. I sing the lyrics with him and then he notices. He looks surprised and stops singing, but he keeps playing. At this point, I try to stop, I never sing in front of anyone before.. But for some reason, I can't. I keep singing on until the end of the song. When Frank is finished, he puts down his guitar and looks at me, stunned. I feel my face getting hot. 

"That was amazing!" he says, sounding excited. 

I just look at my shoes, not sure what to say. 

"Gerard! Seriously! Your voice is so beautiful!" he says, blushing.

I look up at him and bite my lip. He just said my voice was beautiful..