Happy b-day/anniversary

THIS STORY TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIANT WAR I WILL BE
SKIPPING AROUND TIME PERIODS A LOT SO BEWERE.

Dhcniyxjhdfjndhkxdjdfjxhjdjffkggkcjhfkgjdjdhggkdjdgj

PERCY'S P.O.V

I wake up to a blinding light coming from my bedroom window. I look over and see that Annabeth is not there. She must be up already I think.Then I smell pancakes, yummy I think as I hop ok of bed and race to to the kitchen. I run in and see my beautiful wife Annabeth at the stove cooking breakfast. My mom taught her how to make blue pancakes after we got married. I walk up behind her and snake my arms around her waist. "Hello beautiful" I whisper in her ear as i kiss her cheek. He can feel her shivering because of it. "Happy birthday seaweed brain" she says happily. "Mmmmmmm..... Pancakes" I say hungrily as I sit down and start to inhale them. "Slow down you'll chock" Annabeth says as she laughs. "Happy anniversary Anna" I say while finishing my pancakes. She doesn't even bother to correct her nickname as she knows he will continue to call her that anyway. "I have something to show you" I say. "Mmm...hmmmm..." She says slowly as she sits across from me and takes my hands. I get up still holding her hand and say "follow me". I go into our room and walk over to my night stand. I open it and dig around for a few seconds before pulling out a small silver box. I gave her the box and say "open it". "It's beautiful" she gasps as she pulls out a heart shaped locket to go on her camp necklace. "Look inside of it" I say as I kiss her forehead. She slowly opens it and smiles brightly. When she smiles she is prettier than Aphrodite herself. Inside are two pictures. One of everybody after the wars. I photoshopped them so both wars were in one picture. The other was Annabeth and I at our wedding sharing our first kiss as a married couple. "Do you like it" I whisper in her ear as I pull her I. For a hug. "I love it" she says, then kisses me. It's a short sweet kiss, and I swear I feel fireworks. "You get your gift from me later" she says. "Two presents" I ask "one for my birthday and one for our anniversary?" "Nope" she says while laughing slightly. I pouted and said "why" putting on my best puppy dog face. She looked away and said "because I said so".

TIME SKIP AFTER DINNER

We are eating blue cake when Annabeth suddenly tells me it's time for my surprise. "Woohoo" I yell jumping up and down in my seat. "Close your eyes" she whispers. I do as she says and feel her get up. After a few seconds she comes back "open" I hear her say I open my eyes to find a DVD on the table. The DVD is labels 'moments to remember'. She picks the disk up and puts it in the player. 'Count on me' by Bruno Mars starts to play and a slide show pops up. Pictures start floating on the screen. The pictures are from Annabeth, Grover, and I after pug first quest to Annabeth and my wedding to pictures of camp after the wars. "I love it" I say as I hug and kiss Annabeth.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

"Goodnight" I say as I kiss Annabeth's forehead and fall into a dreamless sleep .