Royal Academy Of Arts

Here at the Royal Academy of Arts, we focus on the creative flair of our students. We teach a range of subjects that allow the students to express themselves in any way they feel possible. These subjects include:

English Literature

English Language

English Literature + Language

Creative Writing

Fine Art

- Photography

- Film

- Media Studies

- Music

- Dance

We accept all ages ranging between fourteen and nineteen. We believe this to be the age in which students are more likely to effectively develop their creativity and eventually progress this innovation into skills they can use for their future career. 

As we believe our school to be of the highest possible standard, educating a student in both mind and manner, we do ask for a termly fee amounting to the cost of fifteen thousand pounds per term. There are three terms that occur throughout the year: The Winter, Spring and Summer term. Although this may seem expensive, this is only to ensure that we only allow the most disciplined students to enter our school grounds.

However, we do offer a scholarship program, offering a range of discounts to the price. In order to apply for this, please visit our website. 

Our campus is very extensive, as I am sure you will agree upon inspection, and we are pleased to also offer a boarding program. Although it is not compulsory, students do benefit from the working environment of both the dormitories and the highly beneficial study clubs that take place after school hours. The boarding program also gives the students an idea of independence and prepares them for their future. Additionally, it will also introduce them to new people and give them the opportunity to create lasting friendships.

We do so hope that you choose to learn with us and we look forward to seeing you in the next term.

Kind Regards,

Dannielle Rivers