Gender Reveal

A couple weeks have passed since we found out we're having twins. Today is the day we find out the gender of our babies. I'm so nervous!
"So what do you think your having?" Mom asks as I sit at the bar with her, nursing a cup of coffee.
"You know I don't know....I don't think I really care what they are as long as their healthy, ya know?"
"I understand that...you know, I wouldn't mind a granddaughter though, maybe two....." she tells me, a smirk on her face.
"Oh god.....no....there's no way I have the patience to deal with two girls! Their so much work!" I reply.
"You do realize your a girl don't you?" She says giggling.
"Yeah I know that's how I know that we're so much work!"
Tig walks into the clubhouse with Jax, Clay and the rest of the guys, they've just returned from a run.
"Hey you!" I say, getting up from the bar stool to go great him.
"Hey doll, how are our babies doing?" He asks, putting one hand on my belly.
"We are all great now that your back, you haven't forgotten our appointment today have you?" I ask, my arms around his neck.
"Of course not doll, let me go clean up and we'll head out, okay?"
"Okay." I nod, going back to sit down as he goes to take a shower and get ready.

It starts getting closer to the time of our appointment and I start getting anxious, pacing back and forth on the clubhouse floor.
"You look like your gonna pass out you should sit down and calm down." Jax says to me, watching me pace back and forth.
"I'm fine I don't need to sit down." I reply.
"Audrey.....sit....."
"Jackson....no...." I reply with a sarcastic tone.
"Honey you really should sit down now you don't need high blood pressure it ain't good for my grandkids!" Mom says, I stop my pacing to look at them.
"Fine I'll sit!" I say, going to plop myself down in between Jax and Bobby on the couch.
"Thank you." Jax says as I roll my eyes at him.

After thirty minutes of waiting on Tig to get ready he finally comes back out.
"You ready to go doll?" He asks.
"Ready as I'll ever be hun." I reply.
"You two and your dam pet names...makes me sick..." Jax says, pretending to gag.
"Jackson Teller!" Gemma says, slapping his back.
"Oh you don't like that you should hear what she calls me in the bedroom!" Alex says, winking at Jax.
"Oh my god..." I say, hitting him upside the head.
"Christ children...now you two get out of here and go check on my grandkids, I'm tired of waiting to find out." Gemma tells us.
"Yes mother." I say, grabbing my purse and following Alex out to my car since the doctor told me I can't ride on the bike.

We arrive at Saint Thomas and head up to the waiting room of Doctor Renfro's office.
"You look more anxious than I do babe.." I say to Alex, watching him nervously play with his hands while I flip through a magazine.
"Huh? Oh...I guess I'm just a little anxious and excited at the same time...." he tells me.
"You know what...i am too." I reply, putting the magazine down and holding his hand in mine, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Ms Teller?" The nurse says, opening the door and calling us back to the room.
"Here we go" I say as we get up to go to the room.
"How are you feeling today?" The nurse asks as we get to the room.
"Anxious...hungry...I could go on." I say.
"Ok well just lay back on the table and the doctor will be right in." She says, leaving the room.
Not two minutes later the doctor comes in with the machine.
"You two ready to find out what your having?" He asks us with a smile on his face.
"Yes!" We say at the same time.
I lift up my shirt as he puts the cool gel on my belly, spreading it around with the wand.
I hear the babies heartbeats and can't help but smile, this is really happening.
"Well, would you like to know what your having?" He says, I nod.
He turns the screen towards us, moving the wand over one of the babies.
"Baby A is here, and looks like it's a boy!" He says, I look over to Alex who has the biggest smile on his face.
"What about the other one?" He asks the doctor, as he moves the wand to the other side of my belly.
"Alright....looks like Baby B is a girl!"
Tig bends down, kissing my lips in excitement.
"I'll print these off for you too and we'll get you out of here, congratulations you two."
The doctor leaves the room and Alex lets out an excited shout.
"Jesus Christ! You scared me!" I say, holding my hand to my m heart.
"Sorry doll, I just can't believe we're having a boy and a girl!" He says, helping me up off of the table.
The nurse comes in, handing us both a copy of the picture before we leave.

We get back to the clubhouse and everyone is still here, they must have nothing to do today. We sit in the car for a few minutes before going in to tell our family the news.
"You ready to tell them?" Tig asks.
"I'm beyond ready for this!" I say.
He gets out, coming around to open the door for me and we're on our way inside.

Opening the door to the clubhouse, walking in hand and hand, everyone is still doing what they were doing when we left. A whole lot of nothing. Jax is at the pool table with Bobby and Ope, Mom is sitting down at one of the couches with Lyla, Chibs and Clay. That is until they see us walk in.
"Well? What's the verdict?" My mother asks, standing up from her spot.
"Maybe we'll just keep you all waiting until I go into labor...." I say, jokingly.
"Come on sis don't do that!" Jax says.
"Yeah Princess you cant keep us waiting that long!" Clay says.
"Fine." I say, looking up to Tig.
"You wanna talk em daddy or should I?" I say, smiling at Alex who is still super excited.
"Whatever you do don't keep us waiting!" Ma says.
"Were gonna have our selves a new club member boys!" Alex says, getting a loud reaction from the guys.
"And..." I say, clearing my throat to get everyone's attention.
"And what?" Mom says, looking between the two of us.
"And another SAMCRO Princess running around too!" Alex says, causing Gemma and Lyla to cheer.
Everyone comes around to hug and congratulate us.
"Congrats sis, I'm happy for you." Jax says, releasing me from a hug.
"Thanks bubba." I say, shooting him a smile.
"So not only am I getting another grandson, but I'm getting my first granddaughter too?!?!" Mom says, excitement present in her voice.
"Yeah Ma, you are." I reply.

**************************************
A/N~ So this chapter is a little longer for y'all, I hope you like it. I enjoyed writing this one. My plan still stands to write a Chibs/OC love story as well as maybe an Opie one. I wanna thank you guys and gals for reading my stories and please vote and comment, tell me what you think!

Much love,

Kaeli ♥️