Sight

Quinn's POV

It was the next day and I was freaking out. I was so excited to surprise Rachel, but it still hurts to see her with Finn. I love Rachel, I've always loved Rachel but I've hid my sexuality from everyone because I was embarresed. So, she went off with Finn and I stayed with Puck for a few years. We broke up 3 years ago.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

As soon as the door opens, I automatically smile at the sight of her. She looks so surprised, and throws her arms around me.

"Surprise!" I laugh and hug her back.

She keeps going on and on about how much she's missed me and how fun New York is while she invites me in. I sit the boquet of flowers on her table and see that Finn isn't there.

"Where's Finn?"

"Oh, he's at work. He'll be home around 6."

I walked looking at all the old pictures of all of us from the Glee Club. It brought back alot of memories. Santana moved to Louisville, Brittany went to M.I.T, I moved to Connecticut to attend Yale, and Artie and Tina travel everyday together all over the world.

Rachel asks me if I have anywhere to stay. And I didn't but I lied and said I did, until she offered for me to stay with her and Finn. I knew it would be awkward seeing them together but I miss having all the gang together. So I agreed. Anyway, I was only going to be here for 3 days.

----------------------------------------------
sorry this is so short but i haven't had time to update. i will try to post once a week now. please comment some suggesstions(: