Chapter 10

Emily POV

I am in a basement.

It's cold and wet and smells of something rotten down here.

There are no lights around but I know I am being watched. I can feel eyes on me and the knowledge of that makes the hair stand on the back of my neck.

"Who's there?" I whisper, attempting at sounding confident and brave but I know that I just sound weak and pathetic.

Nobody answers but I can hear the footsteps approaching until I am thrown onto a wet mattress.

I cry out but get even more scared when the lights turn on and Freddy grins at me wickedly, his pants already off.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" I scream and thrash but he takes his belt out of his pants on the floor and whips me with it, then laces it around my neck, pulling it up so I am chocking.

"P-please," I choke out but instead cry when I feel him enter me roughly.

He takes the belt away and slashes my back again.

I scream and cry, feeling every single whip, feeling my skin swell after the contact and feeling his penis hurting my insides.

"Emily. EMILY!"

I scream and cry even more.

"HELP! NO! PLEASE NO!!!" I cry out.

"EMILY WAKE UP!"

I shoot up in bed to Alison holding me, clearly trying to calm me down while I hyperventilate. 

"It's okay Em, it's just me. I'm here. Everything is okay. You're safe. It was just a dream."

I sob into her arms as she pulls me back against the headboard and shake my head repeatedly, "It wasn't a dream. It was real."

We stay like this until I gain control of my breathing and pull away, my cheeks flushing from embarrassment.

"Is everything alright in here? Emily honey?" Jessica hurries in and sits by my side, rubbing my back while Alison strokes my cheek gently.

"You're okay."

I look into her eyes and an overwhelming feeling of calm takes over my nerves. I breathe in and out deeply.

"I promise you, Veronica will get you out of that house for good. My sister will pay for what she did to you." Jessica holds my hand and I feel instantly warm, like I belong here, with this family. 

My phone rings on the side table but it has been all night. I know it's Mary or Freddy. I don't even bother to look. But Alison does.

She hands the phone to her mom and Jessica takes it, walking out of the room.

"What is she going to do?"

"Probably threaten Mary."

It goes silent.

Uncomfortable, almost.

Alison's phone buzzes and she jumps, looking down at the screen with a face almost drained of color before she sighs in a relieved tone.

"Everything okay?"

"What? Oh um...yeah no everything is fine. I just...that freak who keeps texting me?"

She shows me a text message that I drop my jaw at.

Little Virgin Ali...You think Noel really puts up with you not putting out? Check his phone.

-A

"I don't get it...What's on his phone?"

She sighed again and explained the texts from the girls on his phone and I instantly want to fight the bastard but Alison changes the subject.

"Anyways. We still have an English project to do, remember?"

She leaves the room, waiting for me to follow so I do. I can hear Jessica talking downstairs along with another voice I recognize as Veronica's but I don't bother them or cause more tension.

We go into Alison's room and sat on her bed. It was very pink in here. And french for some reason. There were Eiffel Tower statuettes everywhere and french posters.

"You like France or something?" I chuckle and she shrugs, "I've always wanted to go. It's my dream. Now stop distracting and let's get down to business."

She opens the book and we begin reading together, although she is a lot farther than I am, I don't argue. She looks so beautiful when she is this focused.

Alison POV

After our study session I watch some TV then walk upstairs to get Emily so we can eat Lunch.

But, once I open the door I immediately freeze up. She is taking her towel off from her shower. My mouth goes dry and I know it's so inappropriate to stare but I can't help it. Her body is so...wow.

She is the perfect blend of slim and muscular. Her skin a perfect tanned tone. She drops the towel completely and I immediately turn away, not wanting to be rude and intrude her privacy in it's entirety.

My phone buzzes and I look down, instantly filled with horror.

Take a picture next time ;)

-A

I spin on my heels, looking for anyone watching but see nobody there. 

How in the hell?

++++++++++++++++++

Short chapter but on a time crunch lol

Who is A?

And how did A see that? 

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13