|31| ~ Predator ~

Double update today!! As promised.
Unedited.
Nicklaus POV

The air rushes around me, as I make my way to Claire. My beloved. My queen and my whole entire world is in danger.

She is my everything. Whoever caused her pain! Shall die!

I can feel and hear the others chasing behind me. They're not fast enough to reach me before I end whoever dared to touch her. The sound of someone screaming makes me pick up my speed.

The moment, I arrive in front of the chamber. My body comes to a complete halt. I'm in shock! Under any other circumstances, I would be bent over, hollering, laughing my** off, at the scene that meets my eyes. This is the last thing I expected to see.

First, I'm met by Master Azazel. He is screaming to the top of his lungs, pants hanging low. His head is held back. Eyes blazing red a puddle of blood is dripping down his legs. He is covering his manhood with his hands.

His blond hair is dripping with sweat, and his face is colored in pain.

Secondly, I see Claire. My Claire covered in vomit lying in blood on the ground, unconscious. It doesn't take me long, to put two and two together! He forced her, too perform the unthinkable.

He placed his manhood in her mouth and she bit his shaft in return. Since day one, my beloved have proved to not tolerate disrespect. In any shape of form! She has always proved to have a backbone. That's my girl!  I have never been more proud.

Now, what type of beloved would I be, if I didn't finish the job?

My now bloodshot red vision zeroes in on my beloved attacker. All I can think about is ending him for good. He is mine. His blood is mine to take. My chest feels heavy, as the predator claws his way out of me.

He shall suffer an unthinkable death. I shall be the one to end him. Fire burns inside, blazing through me like a tidal wave of fire. My chest is ablaze, the monster inside of me is ready to be released.  Master Azazel, body goes visibly still. The antelope, finally noticed the lions presence.

He starts to speak, but I cannot understand a single word that leaves his mouth. All I can see, hear, and think about is his heart dripping blood onto my hands.  I can taste his blood in my mouth and imagine his lifeless eyes.  After, I rip his body apart, limb from limb.

My vision is dripping in blood, deep, deep scarlet-red blood.

The predator has taken over completely. I'm nothing but the barbaric monster. I'm known to be.

My hunt has just begun!

My First step, it's slow, very slow. Just in case, his body alerts his mind of the danger. That he has placed himself in. I hold back the monster inside of me just a little. If I give him his way, the bastard death would be fast.

A quick death is too good for Azazel. That will be the easy way out. He needs to suffer, and beg for me to end him. I won't have it any other way.

His once red eyes, now glow's green. Aww, he senses the threat. Suddenly, there's a new emotion brewing in the atmosphere. Fear. I can smell his fear, swirling around in the air! I take a deep breath in.

Claire scent travels through the air as well. That helps calm my monster, slightly. He is eager to get too her.  

My Second step, it's calculated and I carefully watch my prey. The look of panic swirls in the center of his fearful eyes. I'm sure, if his heart could beat. It shall be pounding and full with alarm. His survival instinct shall kick in soon. I want him to fight back, just like Claire had to fight back. I want him to beg, and plead with his superior. Not that it matters, he is done for nonetheless.