' From Mother: Call me! I miss you! Love you sweetie! '

' From Lou: Liam told me about yesterday, call me when you are back at your dorm! '

' From Niall: You never called me the other day :( '

' From Liam: Are u ok? Do u need anything? '

I call my mom first.

"Mom!" I say cheerily.

"Hey darling!" She says sweetly. I laugh lightly. "How are you? Have you made any new friends? How's that Louis boy doing? The British one?" I laugh, before answering.

"I'm okay, and yeah a few, and fine. Louis' fine!"

"That's great, honey! Okay, well I love you! Call me soon!" she says.

"I love you too, mom," I say before hanging up.

I call Louis next, and go into the kitchen to make myself dinner.

"Emma," he starts. "Are you at your dorm?" He asks hurriedly.

"Yeah, I just got in. What's up?"

"Wanna get some food? We need to talk," he says.

"Uh, sure Lou," I say.

"Be there in ten," he says, hanging up.

I take this time to call Niall, and see why he's been calling me recently.

"Hello?" he says, in that cute little accent of his.

"Niall!" I say happily.

"Hey Em!"

"What's up, dude?" I ask him, he laughs.

"I just need to ask you something," he pauses. "Are you and Harry a thing?"

"Definitely not," I say flatly.

"Good,well, I have to go, love ya Em!" he says as he hangs up.

I jump on my bed, and Aleah looks over at me.

"What's up?" she asks, Ed looking over at me, smiling.

"Louis and I are getting food, want me to bring you something back?"

"Sure, I'll text you," she says. I nod, and get up, and take my hair out of the braid, and apply mascara.

I hear a knock at the door, and I grab my bag, opening the door, and walking out. Louis walks behind me, before wrapping his arm around my shoulders, side hugging me. I wrap my arm around his back, and walk out the doors.

"I'm telling Harry, he's meeting us," he starts. I widen my eyes and gasp. "I need you to be there, please?"

"Of course," I say slowly.

We get into his car, and I buckle my seat belt.

"Liz will also be there," Louis tells me, his voice flat. I look over at him, his face pale, his hands grip the steering wheel so hard, his knuckles turn white. I keep quiet, until we get there.

I walk behind him, into the Coffee House, and hold onto his coat. Harry, and Liz come into view, and we walk in their direction. Harry see's Louis first, a smirk on his lips, and then he looks to me, a cold hard glare takes over his features. I look down. We sit in a booth. Liz across from Harry. Shit. Louis slides in next to her, an Harry stands to let me in. I look down at the table, and then glance over to Louis, who has their focus on the menu in front of him. I look up at Liz, and smile, her scoffing. What a bitch. Harry glares at her, and she looks down at her menu. I look at Harry, and lightly smile, before looking down at my own menu. Five minutes pass, and the waitress is giving us our drinks, and we order our food. After she walks away, Harry looks at everyone.

"What the fuck is going on!" he says loudly enough for another booth to hear. I jump, and look at Louis, and Liz.

"Harry," I say soothingly.

"Mate, calm down," Louis says, taking a drink of his milkshake.

Harry gets up, and heads for the door. I slide out, and hold my hand up to Louis.

"I'll get him," I say.

I follow Harry to his car, and stop him from opening the door. I stand in between him and his car.

"Emma, move," he states.

"No, Harry. Come back inside with me, please?" I ask, looking up at him. He looks down, before turning around.

"Fuck! I'll walk home, then!" he yells, as he starts walking in the other direction.

"Harry!!! Please!" I scream. I run after him, and cling to his forearm.

"Get off of me!" He says loudly.

"No!" I yell at him. I glare at him, and he stops.

"I'll come back in with you, if you come back to the house with me," he bargains. I nod slowly, and he turns around walking back into the restaurant. I look at Louis, and mouth "Tell him". He nods, and sits up, resting his elbows on the table. i slide in the booth, Harry sits next to me.

"Harry," Louis starts. Harry looks at him, and raises his eyebrows. "We have something to tell you..."

-------

woooh cliffhangers!!!!!

Comment, Vote, Share!

Also, I have reached like 250 reads! I know its not a lot, but i didnt even expect to get five :P

Love you all!

ALSO. I NEED HELP DECIDING THE ACTRESS OF EMMA HELP.

my final choices are::

Nicola Peltz (let's pretend she didn't dye her hair)

and

Zoey Deutch

please comment which one!!!:)