Guilty Love Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I was running through the strange forest... ok this had to be a dream, cuz the Mad Hatter was chasing me with a butter knife, the Cheshire Cat was begging me to brush his teeth and the bunny kept on yelling "You're late! You're late! You're late!" on and on and then the Red Queen jumped out of the bushes and chopped of my head with a flamingo.

I woke up with a start and realized that it was my bigger sister Taren, who was sitting on top of me saying, "You're late! You're late! You're late!" When she realized I was awake she stopped; "Finally! Listen up everything with ears Tanya Karsh is awake! Whaaahooo!"

"Can you get off of me you psycho?" I asked still half asleep.

"Fine, I was just gonna tell you that you're going to be late for school."

"What?! Ah crap!" I jumped out of the bed, which made my sister hit the wooden floor.

"Ouch, you're welcome."

I grabbed an outfit from the cupboard and threw it on my bed when I saw my alarm clock; 4:30 am. I'm being punked. "Taren don't you have anything better to do with your life?! Gosh!"

"It's my way of saying I love you."

I took a deep breath and as calmly as possible I told my sister to leave. I took my brush and took out my anger on my pale blond hair, it was a good thing that I wasn't one of those girl whose cared much for their hair, I didn't spend hour on perfecting a style, I usually just leave it loosen, besides I didn't need to spend a lot of time with a hair dryer since my hair was naturally wavy.

I sighed, I still wanted to sleep, but there is no way that I would fall asleep and be able to wake up later when it really is time to wake up.

I was busy plotting my revenge on my sister when I heard a sound coming from the back yard, so I quickly got dressed and decided to check it out. I passed my sisters room and she was back in her bed comfortably sleeping. Grrrr! I'll get you later; I mentally promised her and rushed down the stairs then unlocked the back door.

Behind my house was a forest and there was no fence that bordered it from my yard.

I entered the forest looking for whatever was in my yard, after a while I realized that I was so deep in the forest that of something happened to me then the distance between here and my house was too much for me to run and I was too far away for anyone to hear me scream, and as it was there was something in this very forest that killed anyone who entered it. The killings have going on for a hundred years now and no one has been able to catch the killer.

I turned to walk home, but as I turned I saw a guy standing in front of me; he really good looking, he had blonde hair and brown eyes and a smile that was both inviting but at the same time predatorily.

"Hey." I said.

He frowned; "Hello."

"My name Tanya."

"Liam." He replied, and I may have been my imagination but to me he looked intrigued.

"What?"

"You seem awfully confidant considering the fact that you're with a stranger in a forest."

"What's the point of being nervous?"

"There have been numerous killings in this forest."

"I know."

"Then why aren't you running?"

"The way I see it is; if you wanted to kill me, you would have done so before I even had the chance to say hi and besides if you are killer then I'm screwed in any way, cuz we're too deep in the forest if I were to run you'd catch me and if I scream no one would hear me."

"You're not much of an optimist are you?"

"It has nothing to do with optimism, I just know when there is no use in escaping and if I'm going to die, I don't want to die in cliché."

"How is dying while running away cliché?"

"It's a typical scenario of the damsel in distress running for her life while the male villain is chasing her, it's pretty demeaning toward woman."

"I can honestly say that I've never met anyone like you before."

"What's the point in being normal, it does you no good."

"I agree."

"Ok so I need to know if you're going to kill or not, cuz if not I need to go before I'm late for school."

"You're very interesting and it would be a loss if anyone were to kill you, so let me walk you to your house."

"No thanks I'll manage."

"What if the killer finds you?"

"It all depends on where I am, if I'm close enough to my home I'd try to fight him off and if I'm still far away I'd see what my chances of survival is."

"Then I guess this is good bye."

"You look seventeen; you're supposed to be in school."

"Yeah well, school isn't my thing."

"Will I see in town or do you do you only hang out in forest."

"Look around maybe you'll find me."

"We'll see." I turned around and headed back to my house and I have to admit I was kind of disappointed that he didn't follow me.

I was sitting in the cafeteria, listening to my best friend Stella going on about a guy that irritated her in Spanish and how she was planning to brutally murder him if she ever got the chance, when I saw a silhouette of a guy standing by the fringe of the forest and I looked close -it was Liam.

When he saw that I noticed him he winked at me and went back in to the forest.

How strange was that?

"Hey earth to Tanya!" Said Stella waving her hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"What were you looking at?"

"This guy who..." I started but an over excited Stella interrupted me.

"Guy, what guy, is he cute?"

"Yeah."

"Details chicky."

"He has blonde hair, brown eyes and is pale."

"Ooh, we both know that pale guys are super hot, when did you meet him?"

"This morning."

"Where?"

"The forest."

"Huh, are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"What where you going in the forest in the early morning?"

"My weirdo sister woke me up at 4:30 and you know that if I went to sleep again I wouldn't up in time for school, so I got dressed then I heard something in my yard and I went into the forest to see what it was then I found him and we got talking."

"Awesome, now show me which one is he."

"He doesn't go to school here."

"But I thought you saw him just a moment ago."

"Yeah he was standing by the fringe of the forest."

"Oh my gosh that's so creepy... and so totally hot."

I laughed that's my best friend for you.