[81] Slytherins

You were friends with Draco, Grabbe and Goyle

You were friends with Draco, Grabbe and Goyle. They act completely different around you.

-/-

You flew with your broom on the quidditch field. A rush of adrenaline was going through you. You missed this, looking to your left you saw your three best friends cheering for you even though the game didn't start yet.

"Go [your name]!" Draco yelled making a cup with his hands against his mouth to be heard by more people. The old man wearing a baret in front of him turned around bothered with the loud sounds Draco was making.

"Could you please quiet down, young man?" The man asked Draco looking him straight in the eye.

"Of course, sir," Draco said mockingly as polite as the man was. The old man was susceptive of Draco but let it go.

Draco turned to his friends the moment the man turned around. "There is a little chance we are going to stay quiet with [your name] in the field."

Grabbe and Goyle made some agreement noise before turning back to the game watching you fly like not many people can fly.

***

favorite sport?

uhm this bullshit is for you. i tried my
very very best.

i am thinking of editing this gif series next...